View Full Version : 418 stroker

massillongoat
12-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Tossing around ideas been looking at stroker kits...418 too much?

bnvus
12-02-2011, 11:10 AM
power? My 416 is over 500 NA. Other than no traction it is a blast to drive.

massillongoat
12-02-2011, 02:18 PM
What cam and heads did u use?

bnvus
12-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Not sure on the cam specs from the builder but the heads are ported L92's.

nick.celis
12-02-2011, 04:25 PM
418 is just enough! ;)

massillongoat
12-03-2011, 11:11 AM
That's what I was thinking....any idea what the l 92s cost? No one around here runs a 418... what's your compression?

ULTIMATEORANGESS
12-03-2011, 12:17 PM
id go with as big as i could afford and still have descent street manners.

scphilli
12-03-2011, 05:19 PM
go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more;go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more; go bigger, drive it for a year and you'll want more!

ULTIMATEORANGESS
12-03-2011, 08:13 PM
now i have a headache and im dizzy. :bomb:

Wild85
12-04-2011, 01:17 PM
or do a 416 and go boost! im partial to the sale of my boost 416 though lol.

nick.celis
12-04-2011, 03:47 PM
You can find a set of cnc l92 heads for a very reasonable price. You can find a new set without spring for $1200 or so

massillongoat
12-09-2011, 04:04 PM
your talking my lanugage now...any suggestions on cam specs for that many cubic inches