Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

07 modded yfz 450 in AZ

Old 12-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 07 modded yfz 450 in AZ

Year: 2007
Make: Acura
Model: Vigor
Price: $3500
Mileage: 20
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

2007 YFZ 450 Bill Balance, in perfect shape

-pro flow intake w/kn filter and outer ware
-jetted right on the money with nv needle and proper jets! (2 jet kits go with it, GYTR and Dynojet)
-gytr bumper and nerf bars
-NEW ITP holeshots all the way around.
-LRD PRO4 exhaust W/DRD quiet core AND spark arrestor
-piaa bulbs
-pro taper bars
-billet extras all throughout
-20 hours on it max, its seriously like new
-wrapped head pipe
-I know im forgetting stuff

comes with tons of extras (for the asking price! WPS heavy duty 520 HS-X chain, gold, nickel plated, 120 links, brand new in the box, I have 2 of them, Front AND rear raptor 660 Stainless Steel break line conversion. new in package and im pretty sure they work with yfz.) Completely serviced and ready to ride, needs absolutely nothing.

I have babied it ever since purchased, im the second owner, original owner never rode it, and it was seriously new when i got it. The thought of letting it go kills me, but i just have too much stuff going right now and need the cash for everything life is throwing at me. $3500 obo. If interested, shoot me a call or text, 702 fivefivesix 4718 Title is clear and ready to go. Located in Mohave County AZ. NEVER rolled or wrecked, its awesome, and whoever gets it will be EXTREMELY happy with it, just like me.

Like i said, whole shebang is OBO, if you just want the quad, shoot me an offer and we will talk. Thanks for looking!

I have some raptor 660 items too that ill toss in if buyer is interested and for the full asking price (skin gfx kit w/seat cover, new raptor 660 weisco 11-1 piston)

Search this Thread