Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

bridgstone blizzak's are awesome!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bridgstone blizzak's are awesome!

So today i took my camaro out in the snow and ice for the first time today. There was only about an inch of snow but under it was ice. It is a 01 ls1 a4 with a shift kit and 4.10 rear end on it. All i got to say is i barely spun my tires or got all squirly on a turn. They are the best snow tires out there. Gotta love when your at a light and a 4x4 truck can't get traction right next to you and you drive away in a camaro priceless!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

those were my favorites until i got general altimax arctic ,the blizzaks have a lot of squirm becasue of the tread blocks . The generals are even better , but im glad to see you like them and were safe , buy why driving a camaro with 4.10s and im assuming more mods that just that in the snow . time for a beater.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes i know but when you are 18 years old and you save all your money to buy your dream car you just gotta deal with the consequences. I think ill be fine i drove a 94 mustang gt which was my first car last year and had no issues. I might have to put some weight in the back for the camaro because of the 4.10 rear, shift kit and a torque converter don't help much.