Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Trans Am atric white auto 4200

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 12:26 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 Trans Am atric white auto 4200

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $4200
Mileage: 134500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

My contact info is ray: 256-419-4234.. call or text

the car is a 2000 trans am in artic white. It is an auto. It has black leather int.

The car is not perfect and was a not a garage queen. It's been my dd coming up on 2yrs now. Car hasn't ever given me and real problems.

Mods: SSRA, SLP lid, SLP Bellow, ported tb, bump stop mod, removed a.i.r and egr, ls6 intake, pacestetter long tube headers(no egr), tsp off road y pipe, hooker quad tip catback,..Tuned before most of the mods went on. Current track is 13.0@107. Needs more tuning

New parts:hid fogs lights, new fog light housings, new marker like housings, new driver headlight motor, new driver window motor.

Appearance: ceta bumper mod

Wrong: curbed wheel, needs 2 front tires, cosmetic nicks and dings( it was a dd),trans seal leaks(don't know which one) edge of hood is creased down from my aunt back into it.

I promise you i have no problem driving this thing anywhere and very spirited driving there.

Nada trade in rough value is 4300.. average trade in value is 4=5300... private party value is 5700.

The car is priced correctly.

Now the for the title. The car still has a loan on it through mid atlantic finance. So once the car is bought, i will call mid finance and pay that off and give the informantion to them on where to ship the title. I'm not on here to scam anyone.

Just time to move on from my ta and to whatever comes next. I need to start the build for my 240..

Car is isn't in that bad of shape. Alittle tlc and would be a better car... so the price is 4200 firm.

3rd brake light

Old 12-14-2011, 12:27 AM
12 Second Club

Old 12-16-2011, 10:13 PM
12 Second Club

Sold!

Quick Reply: 2000 Trans Am atric white auto 4200