Sponsored by:

who should i talk to?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question who should i talk to?

I am in the market for some more go fast parts! Lol
I don't want to be buying parts that won't work best with what I have or am getting.
Currently I am looking for a good set of heads, already have a cam, stall (soon to be restalled higher), gears, will be getting a F.A.S.T. intake soon, and I'm on the bottle.
With that beiing said; I know I can count on my fellow enthusiasts to help point me in the right direction. I just would like to know who I should be talking to, so I can get th right parts.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So you're just looking for heads?
Old 12-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Staging Lane

Yes right now I'm looking for heads. I am hopeing to come across a ported F.A.S.T. 92mm or 102mm intake and tb, then I will be looking for a direct port n2o setup and prob a 4000-4400 stall
Old 12-15-2011, 05:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just browse a little bit and you'll come across different shops that make heads. Texas Speed is one of them. West Coast Racing makes heads, Edelbrock and Patriot Performance also. I know there's more but those are the first off of the top of my head...no pun intended.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:36 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Give us a call or PM! We can help talk through your goals and select components that will fit your wants and needs!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A good set is easy,texas speed. A great set worth the price,AFR heads...mammo's the man. TFS are sexy as well and almost as good as the new AFR heads.. I'v ran four sets of heads on two different motors including AFR and TFS. two sets being sponsor what i would call budget heads and the top heads. You do get what you pay for in quality and performance.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We can get you setup with a set of cnc'd factory castings or a set of our PRC aftermarket casting cylinder heads that I feel are some of the best aftermarket castings available. Like Matt said, feel free to give us a call we are happy to help!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have only boughten one thing from Texas speed, a ported oil pump. The thing is a piece of art.

I will be also calling them shortly as I am in the middle of rebuilding my motor after a oil problem. I have never done this before but I know if I have questions, Texas Speed will be there and is willing to help.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Staging Lane

I have been leaning twards AFR but don't know which ones will be best for my application. I hear nothing but great things about AFR. On the other hand I read good things about TFS heads... this is usually the point where my head starts to spin! Lol