Someone must be sponsored...

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 11:14 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone must be sponsored...

Saw this today at work. With all of the stickers, I was expecting there to be something under the hood. But it was all stock.

Old 12-16-2011, 11:16 AM
On The Tree

lol...is that a wing or an air brake?
Old 12-16-2011, 12:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am probably wrong, but I think Mopar made a limited number these.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:24 PM
LS7 Member

Picking on handicapped people...
Old 12-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Teching In

I used to see that truck running around all over the place.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If I remember right....I'm with cambird....pretty sure they were Factory produced like that......rear spoiler though I'm not sure about
Old 12-16-2011, 12:43 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by UTzo6
Picking on handicapped people...
Oh, he wasn't handicapped. He just decided to park there.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And they call Camaro drivers mullet heads.....
Old 12-16-2011, 02:05 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Slash8915
It really pisses me off when people use handicap spots that don't need them. Yeah he has a tag, but that's such crap! I am handicapped and I get so mad at people when they get out and nothing is wrong at all, or when some teen age girls get out of them. Flipping makes me mad!
Old 12-16-2011, 02:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Domsz06
It really pisses me off when people use handicap spots that don't need them. Yeah he has a tag, but that's such crap! I am handicapped and I get so mad at people when they get out and nothing is wrong at all, or when some teen age girls get out of them. Flipping makes me mad!
I use my grandpas truck at times(he has a handicap sign) and i do teh complete opposite... I park in the back! lol... I see what your saying how can people not feel bad for the handicap spot..... I couldnt do it unless my grandpa is with me.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:56 PM
9 Second Club

I completely agree. It sort of irked me because he somehow got a handicapped tag, and there was obviously nothing wrong with him.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

He lives in the neighborhood behind krogers on 45 & 518. Older guy. Been drivin that bad boy in league city for years n years. But I believe it was a low number production by mopar
Old 12-16-2011, 03:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

anyone catch the fact that he has BFG's on their and on the truck it says "good * year"... well i lol'd
Old 12-16-2011, 04:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
I use my grandpas truck at times(he has a handicap sign) and i do teh complete opposite... I park in the back! lol... I see what your saying how can people not feel bad for the handicap spot..... I couldnt do it unless my grandpa is with me.
I completely agree. It sort of irked me because he somehow got a handicapped tag, and there was obviously nothing wrong with him.

Sorry guys, but I'm one of those that pisses you off. You don't have to have a physical handicap to aquire a handicap tag. Multiple Sclerosis counts as handicap. Ask me how I know. I was diagnosed 8-9-10 with it. Sucks to have an incureable disease. And it sucks even more to have to give myself a shot every night before I go to bed.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:24 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

I like when I see trucks with big *** lifts with handicap tags. Always makes me think "wtf?"
Old 12-16-2011, 06:37 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
Sorry guys, but I'm one of those that pisses you off. You don't have to have a physical handicap to aquire a handicap tag. Multiple Sclerosis counts as handicap. Ask me how I know. I was diagnosed 8-9-10 with it. Sucks to have an incureable disease. And it sucks even more to have to give myself a shot every night before I go to bed.
I'm sorry that you have MS, but you're a wuss. My mother was diagnosed with MS 10 years ago and has been taking shots since. Not once have they taken the handicapped sticker. She doesn't walk as well as she used to but, but she can still get around. Someday she might need it, but for now her pride and her fight make her not want it. Don't mentally "handicap" yourself...

If you are in advanced stages of the disease then I apologize, but it doesn't sound like you are.

ps. I'm riding in the MS150 this year and my family has in years past. We donate every year.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:59 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by UTzo6
I'm sorry that you have MS, but you're a wuss. My mother was diagnosed with MS 10 years ago and has been taking shots since. Not once have they taken the handicapped sticker. She doesn't walk as well as she used to but, but she can still get around. Someday she might need it, but for now her pride and her fight make her not want it. Don't mentally "handicap" yourself...

If you are in advanced stages of the disease then I apologize, but it doesn't sound like you are.

ps. I'm riding in the MS150 this year and my family has in years past. We donate every year.
We can play the "so and so has it worse" game all day long. But that doesn't take away from the fact that he deserves to use his handicap tag.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:59 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by HTX
We can play the "so and so has it worse" game all day long. But that doesn't take away from the fact that he deserves to use his handicap tag.
It's not a "so and so" debate. It's a "you can still walk and are mobile, so why do you abuse the system?" debate. If he has trouble walking than fine. I don't know him.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Launching!

Good Year sponsors NASCAR---thats why... and if you have a disease or physical disabilities that make it hard to walk.... get the sticker and be my guest and park up front. Thats what they are for and the handicap placard that hangs from the rear view mirror The doctor fills out the paperwork to get the thing then you have to PAY for it. All about the money

Last edited by Footlead; 12-16-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

yeah my dad hasnt been able to walk since i was little and seeing some rich bastard (or normal person) park his car in one makes us both mad.

especially if they take up the handicapped space and the space beside it.