Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Comp 918 and LS6 valve springs

Old 12-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comp 918 and LS6 valve springs

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $1
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a few sets of valve springs sitting around. I wasn't sure what cam I was going to put into my 5.3L.

The comp 918 springs have maybe 1000 miles on them. They were built up in the car I bought and I didn't want that big of a cam (also selling on this forum), so I pulled them to put an LS6 cam/springs in. I would like $110 shipped.

I found these local before I found the LS6 cam. The cam I bought came with springs as well, so i have an extra set. The LS6 springs are the new ones after they changed from yellow to blue. They have about 30k on them according to the person i bought them from. I would like $50 shipped.

i will try to get pics up this weekend.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have received a lot of interest in the cam and springs. I do still have the springs and cam, but unfortunately fedex damaged the cam i was going to replace it with. I am going to hang onto it until I get a replacement. i will let you know when it is back on the market.

I do still have a set of extra LS6 springs. PM me if you are interested.

Search this Thread