Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ARP bolts

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARP bolts

So my buddys about to pull my engine to fix a rear main seal leak and put in my new stall converter and the other night he ordered me a set of ARP bolts to put in while the engines out. With these bolts from my understanding ill be able to get it tuned to shift at 7000 rpm is this correct and is there anything else special about the arp bolts?
Old 12-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CaMaRo904
So my buddys about to pull my engine to fix a rear main seal leak and put in my new stall converter and the other night he ordered me a set of ARP bolts to put in while the engines out. With these bolts from my understanding ill be able to get it tuned to shift at 7000 rpm is this correct and is there anything else special about the arp bolts?
Do a search first before installing the ARP bolts... There is nothing wrong with upgrading with the rod bolts however making sure you did them correctly, to the specs is going to be the difference between a running motor and one that isn't.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks and hes a certified mechanic so he knows what hes doing he install my engine for me so i dont have to worry about that but thanks for the info