Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Justin Casey, I would Like an apology

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 09:01 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Justin Casey, I would Like an apology

Justin, Yesterday you started a thread in a technical section and got offended when a discussion was started to compare facts. In that thread you claimed that you purchased a 92mm dual stage plate from us and it was mis packaged and went on to talk trash about us as I was trying to see if we indeed did make a mistake and needed to make right on it. You refused to give us your name so I could check into it.

Well thanks to the power of the ole mighty INTERNET it was easy to look up who you were. This morning I put your name into our system to find out that in 2009 you purchased a Brand X Single nozzle system, and a bottle pressure gauge.

There is no record on our system of any other purchases. Especially not a nitrous plate.

In case you forget which thread. It is this one.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...te-review.html

Unless you can prove other wise I would like an apology for being down right shady.

Dave
Old 12-20-2011, 09:38 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How did I miss that thread yesturday?

I like this line ...... "YES. This plate hits much harder than my previous plate. With my old plate being mounted upside down, it would create a small stutter until everything evened out."

Then he goes on the say that there was nothing wrong with the tune up. LOL !

Wondering why Cam closed it? If that was really a post just to show off NX's plate why the need to bash the Nitrous Outlet plate? Why not just post Hey I got this awesome NX plate with 400 jets. ?

At least I got to post in this one before it gets locked. LOL!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:52 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After reading that thread, I completely agree with everything you have stated.

Honestly, i think that mod camscam was out of line by closing it when he did (when you were calmly trying to make right with that guy, that is before realizing something wasn't adding up) not to mention the slight he made towards you.......interesting that he has nitrous express mentioned in his sig.....

EDIT: I have NO bias in this matter. I have only ever owned ONE N20 kit and it was back in '01 and it was an NOS brand dry kit lol.

Last edited by 98F-1camaro; 12-20-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:05 AM
Banned

You will get no apology from me. I told you in the beginning this wasn't a pissing match and I wasn't throwing you under the bus. You drag 15 friends in there and bring u[p for sale posts from months ago claiming that was the kit I was running. I've changed everything since then. Not that you would know that.

I told you over and over that your plate is fine.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by pl4yboy
You will get no apology from me. I told you in the beginning this wasn't a pissing match and I wasn't throwing you under the bus. You drag 15 friends in there and bring u[p for sale posts from months ago claiming that was the kit I was running. I've changed everything since then. Not that you would know that.

You are absolutely right. How could he know that?

So tell him your info so he can track your order, since the only one he found is not the part you claim it is.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98F-1camaro

So tell him your info so he can track your order, since the only one he found is not the part you claim it is.
There is no reason. I'm not out to prove anything about his company. That wasn't the point of this thread. If I was out to slander him as he has done me, the thread would have been entirely different. If he has enough time to sit here, look up my real name, post 20 times in that thread and start this one, as well as send me PMs, maybe that time should go into something more like customer service. The sheer fact that I'm not using his plate anymore isn't much of a reason to hunt me down.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:20 AM
11 Second Club

Old 12-20-2011, 11:23 AM
Banned

I'm done with this thread, the other thread, and any business or PMs with Dave. Have a good one.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:31 AM
FormerVendor

Justin, I have been helping people on this forum for many years. Along the way I have made many friends. However I asked no one to post in that thread and I prefer everyone let me address the situation alone.

The issue I have with you is that you made the post personal because you could not back up your post with technical facts.

That part aside when it came out that you did not even have a 92mm plate like you claimed you stated that we screwed up your order and sent you a 90mm instead of a 92mm. When I asked you for your info so I could address it you refused to give me the info and denied me the opportunity of looking into it.

Now that I have been able to look into it after figuring out who you are I am able to see you did not purchase the plate from us and you are being dishonest and are now dodging the facts you lied in order to make us look bad.

Your name has been black flaged in our system and you will no longer be able to purcase and Nitrous Outlet products. We do not need customers like you.

Thank you.
Have a Merry Christmas.

Dave
Old 12-20-2011, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

There is no reason. I'm not out to prove anything about his company. That wasn't the point of this thread. If I was out to slander him as he has done me, the thread would have been entirely different. If he has enough time to sit here, look up my real name, post 20 times in that thread and start this one, as well as send me PMs, maybe that time should go into something more like customer service. The sheer fact that I'm not using his plate anymore isn't much of a reason to hunt me down.
If you had nothing to lose by him looking up your name in the order system you could've done that and the topic would've been over several pages ago.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Don't worry Dave ill get a nitrous outlet kit as soon as I have fully comprehend every damn sticky. Then ill make a thread. I would pm you but don't want to bother since I'm not ready yet. Trying to get as much info as I can from searching threads
Old 12-20-2011, 11:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98F-1camaro

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Justin, I have been helping people on this forum for many years. Along the way I have made many friends. However I asked no one to post in that thread and I prefer everyone let me address the situation alone.

The issue I have with you is that you made the post personal because you could not back up your post with technical facts.

That part aside when it came out that you did not even have a 92mm plate like you claimed you stated that we screwed up your order and sent you a 90mm instead of a 92mm. When I asked you for your info so I could address it you refused to give me the info and denied me the opportunity of looking into it.

Now that I have been able to look into it after figuring out who you are I am able to see you did not purchase the plate from us and you are being dishonest and are now dodging the facts you lied in order to make us look bad.

Your name has been black flaged in our system and you will no longer be able to purcase and Nitrous Outlet products. We do not need customers like you.

Thank you.
Have a Merry Christmas.

Dave
Don't worry sir, I have no need for your services, parts, or otherwise. The plate was a gift to me, so of course my name wouldn't be in the system. That's fine. I didn't ask you to look it up. Have a good one, and please, by all means, avoid anything you see posted from me in the future. It might keep you from having another conniption on down the road.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll give you $150 for the plate. I'll send PayPal.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:57 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ATVracr

Wondering why Cam closed it?

At least I got to post in this one before it gets locked. LOL!
this is why I close these things. It becomes a pissing match that is no good for anyone involved. Take it to Pms and be done with it.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:03 PM
FormerVendor

Don't worry sir, I have no need for your services, parts, or otherwise. The plate was a gift to me, so of course my name wouldn't be in the system. That's fine. I didn't ask you to look it up. Have a good one, and please, by all means, avoid anything you see posted from me in the future. It might keep you from having another conniption on down the road.
Get your stories straight. First you said you bought it from us. Now you say it was a gift but on performance trucks your typed this.

"I didn't buy the plate through them, but a very very close personal friend of mine did and I bought it from him."
Old 12-20-2011, 12:06 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by camscam02
this is why I close these things. It becomes a pissing match that is no good for anyone involved. Take it to Pms and be done with it.
Cam, I gave the OP the opportunity to come clean. I think we can all see the guy is a liar. He is to immature to admit his wrong. This thread will go no one from here.

You can lock it if you would like.

I just wanted the opportunity to call him out on being dishonest.

Thanks
Dave
Old 12-20-2011, 12:17 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

First let me say that I have used both products and they both were great to me over the years in going fast.

To pl4yboy: I don't see why you are so offended right now. Dave just asked you for some facts and from the way you are acting everybody here can see you have something to hide and Dave found it. Just man up and say you were wrong. I bet if you asked Dave to send you a correct TB plate for your application to do your comparison, he would gladly send you one because he has nothing to hide and stands behind his product. I don't know if NX would agree with that comparison though

To camscam: You closed that thread too early for the wrong reasons. It wasn't about that a bunch of guys were griping and that another company can't make a quality product.

It was about Dave standing up for his product when it was not a fair comparison of his product. If it was a correct truck plate Dave wouldn't even be in the thread. He just saw something of his not being used correctly in a comparison.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:19 PM
9 Second Club

Going to mount my plate upside down now.
It adds 150hp this dummy just dont know how to tune thats all.

All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ATVracr
Going to mount my plate upside down now.
It adds 150hp this dummy just dont know how to tune thats all.

All the cool kids are doing it.
That's it! To hell with y'all! Ya'll don't know what the f%#k ya'll are talking about!

I'm putting TR6 plugs in my car on a 250 hit! My uncle's, brother, cousin,sisters, brother did it and it worked for him.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
That's it! To hell with y'all! Ya'll don't know what the f%#k ya'll are talking about!

I'm putting TR6 plugs in my car on a 250 hit! My uncle's, brother, cousin,sisters, brother did it and it worked for him.
Don't forget to top the tank off with 87 octane to help burn it.

Quick Reply: Justin Casey, I would Like an apology