Blondes

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Blondes

A blond went to Vegas. She walked up to a soda machine, put in a dollar, and a coke came out.
She put in another dollar, and another coke came out.
Finally a man came up behind her and asked "What are you doing?"
She looked at him in disbelief and said "Winning! Duh!"

-----------------------------------------

A blonde asked someone what time it was, and they told her it was 4:45. The blonde, with a puzzled look on her face replied,
"You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."

There is a brunette and a blonde hanging over the edge of a cliff off a piece of rope. They realize that the rope will break if one of them doesn't let go and they will both fall to their deaths. The brunette starts this big heartwarming speech about how she is going to sacrifice herself. At the end of the speech the blonde starts clapping

--------------------------------------

Theres a magic cliff, whatever you say as your jumping off is waht you'll turn into. A brunette jumps off and says: owl. She turns into an owl and flys away. A red head says a fish and jumps, she turns into a fish and swims down the river under the cliff. A blonde walks up to the cliff, trips and says: oh crap!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Splat!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A redhead, brunette, and blonde are all in the hospital waiting to give birth.

The redhead turns to the brunette and says, " I was on top so im going to have a girl"

The brunette looks at the redhead and says " Well i was on the bottom so i'm going to have a boy".

All of a sudden they both hear snifflin, and turn to look at the blonde and she is crying and bawling her eyes out, and they say " Whats the matter honey?"

The blonde says with a sad face " I'm gonna have puppy's!!"