Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6l80 Tunes, show and tell!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 07:27 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 6l80 Tunes, show and tell!

As everyone knows the 6l80 is a different animal to get to function with a performance feel, yet be reliable. A lot of times more harm than good can come from T43 tuning depending on who's doing it.

SO, lets see some modified tunes, wheter the trans is built or not and what the shift charcteristics are like with your tune.

I use EFILive so I couldn't get a good feel (imo) with tq mgt, so it is disabled in my file on upshifts only. I still utilize downshift tq mgt, as I usually use the paddles to drop gears rather than skip 4 gears at a time....lol. My file took about 100-200 miles to really learn, but it felt good right off the bat after doing a reset with the scan tool.

I have been revising this tune for about a month, a little tweak to pressure here and there, but overall it has been on a tuned setup for about 9000 miles.

I can't upload mine because it exceeds the file limit size???? Pm me with email if you would like to share a file.

Mine shifts very mild below 2000 rpm and above that it gets progessively firmer.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:43 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone....lol?