Professional Detailer In Houston

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Professional Detailer In Houston

I usually do this myself, but with work and being busy lately, I'm way too lazy and wouldn't mind paying the right person to detail my car for me. The car is filthy and will need a full paint correction.

The last time I did this, I did a light swirl remover and realized the paint needed some Menzurna or harder compound, but I got lazy, half assed it and didn't get everything out that I wanted to. SO, with that said, the detailer can put his own price on this correction. Yes, I'm aware of how much this should typically cost since I have a few customers of my own, but put your own price on it and I'll be glad to pay that. (Just don't make it ridiculous)

Whoever decides to do this can have the car the entire weekend that you choose so you can take your time with it and get everything right. All I am looking for you to do is the paint. No wheels, no tires, no interior, just the paint. I typically use Zaino, but I wanted to see if it was possible to find someone that uses Adams so I could see how much better the results were in person instead of reading about it.

Anyway, if anyone knows of a great detailer, please pass this along for me. It saddens me to drive the goat when it's this dirty. Thanks!

Jay
Old 12-24-2011, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Contact Andy from Auto Concierge. He is who did my C6Z and I thought it came out excellent. I'm not sure what his price would be for just paint correction, probably depends on how many stages are required, most of his prices are for full details; wheels, suspension, interior, engine bay, paint, etc...

http://www.welcometothestandard.com/
Old 12-24-2011, 09:39 AM
Teching In

He stated he only does "exotics." Apparently a GTO isn't one of them lol! Thank you for the source though!
Old 12-24-2011, 09:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay06GTO
He stated he only does "exotics." Apparently a GTO isn't one of them lol! Thank you for the source though!
That's odd that someone would turn away paying business, especially in the current economy. Good to know though, since I'm looking for something similar in the future for my SS. I'll keep my eye on this thread as well for future use. Thanks OP.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:38 PM
Teching In

He said that? I'm pretty sure my C6Z06 is not an exotic....plus I've seen him do SUV's and other vehicles. Seems strange that he would only do exotics now. Maybe business is booming and the money is good in that community. Who knows. Well good luck.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:29 PM
11 Second Club

I may have just the right guy for you. He does very good work and wont charge an arm and a leg. Hes done my v in the past and uses only adams products. Pm me
Old 12-24-2011, 02:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

talk to joe: ex-SS-ve, he might be able to help you out.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Joe does quality work.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
Originally Posted by highheat99
Joe does quality work.
El Joe is the ****! he does some good work
Old 12-24-2011, 07:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
Thanks Brian.
Originally Posted by highheat99
Joe does quality work.
Thanks Eric

Originally Posted by red281gt
El Joe is the ****! he does some good work
Thanks Jose
I usually do this myself, but with work and being busy lately, I'm way too lazy and wouldn't mind paying the right person to detail my car for me. The car is filthy and will need a full paint correction.

The last time I did this, I did a light swirl remover and realized the paint needed some Menzurna or harder compound, but I got lazy, half assed it and didn't get everything out that I wanted to. SO, with that said, the detailer can put his own price on this correction. Yes, I'm aware of how much this should typically cost since I have a few customers of my own, but put your own price on it and I'll be glad to pay that. (Just don't make it ridiculous)

Whoever decides to do this can have the car the entire weekend that you choose so you can take your time with it and get everything right. All I am looking for you to do is the paint. No wheels, no tires, no interior, just the paint. I typically use Zaino, but I wanted to see if it was possible to find someone that uses Adams so I could see how much better the results were in person instead of reading about it.

Anyway, if anyone knows of a great detailer, please pass this along for me. It saddens me to drive the goat when it's this dirty. Thanks!

Jay
Jay,
my freind Jason sent me your number, goes by kingsize on here told me what you needed . i will get with you after the Christmas Holiday to go touch base with you. in the meantime if you have any questions feel free to text or call me at 713-560-4384 Joe
Old 12-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
Thanks Brian.
Thanks Eric

Thanks Jose
Jay,
my freind Jason sent me your number, goes by kingsize on here told me what you needed . i will get with you after the Christmas Holiday to go touch base with you. in the meantime if you have any questions feel free to text or call me at 713-560-4384 Joe
Thanks, Joe! I look forward to hearing from you!