Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Black Firehawk in Malvern Arkansas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 10:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Firehawk in Malvern Arkansas?

So I keep seeing this car. Its got the Trans Am spoiler/ground effects and the hood doesn't look like a regular WS6. Its like a Firehawk hood. I am just wondering if he is a member on here and if it is a real Firehawk I wanna check it out and maybe cruise a bit. Maybe wake the dead at a wal-mart parking lot or something! Or a couple high school guys with camaros i've seen. pretty much looking from somebody that has a 4th gen in my area. LS1/LT1 powered only. No weiner motors!
Old 12-27-2011, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

I have seen quite a few Camaro's around Malvern. Ive been tempted to drive down to see whats up.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TA6spdRDC
I have seen quite a few Camaro's around Malvern. Ive been tempted to drive down to see whats up.
Yeah you won't see much when you drive down. Malvern sucks. I did find the guy though. Just a reg T/A with a aftermarket hood. All stock. I wish we had a 1/4 mile strip here. I just can't make myself drive 2hrs to run the 1/8. If you decide to come down PM me and we can meet up or something. There are no F-body enthusiasts around here.

Did you have your car tuned by KK Perf.? I was just wondering about them or if there were any good shops in Arkansas.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:15 PM
On The Tree

Yes my car was tuned there. (and built) Malvern is pretty dead. Ive been thinking of bringing the car down to jones mill for pics though....
Old 04-02-2012, 09:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TA6spdRDC
Yes my car was tuned there. (and built) Malvern is pretty dead. Ive been thinking of bringing the car down to jones mill for pics though....
Yeah, Jones Mill? lol You just wanna take pics by the lake? I have been checking out the river in Malvern. Just scoping good picture spots.

I have been wanting to get a dyno run or two. Just to see where I am at. Since I installed the LT's and OR-Y. Been reading up on the KK perf place.

Quick Reply: Black Firehawk in Malvern Arkansas?