Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking of running N2O, help with best set up. Venom 2K?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Thinking of running N2O, help with best set up. Venom 2K?

I'm thinking of running N2O in a couple of months and am saving up for a good system. I don't want to take short cuts on this one. I was looking at the Venom 2000 kit. I want to be able to control the amount of nitrous applied per/rpm and maybe even per gear(is this possible?). I want to eliminate the possibility of spraying through shifts and off the line(10bolt). I'm only looking to run about 100HP worth of N2O at the wheels maybe a bit more. I want to control the amount of N2O applied progressivly(sp) and only want to spray when the ring and pinion is loaded. What set up will work best for me. Is there a better system/computer.controller. I'm new to nitrous but have seen plenty of cars with N2O with the basic 5177 kits and the NX kits, I understand the gadgets openers, warmers, window switches, TPS switches etc. but have not seen anyone running what I'm planning. Is the Venom kit overkill? Please help. I'm lost with options and need a plan.
Old 03-17-2004, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I worked for venom...the 2000 kit is a nice set up....the "linear" mode is really cool...Just make sure you place the nozzle in your air box NO MATTER what the venom tech says....look up a guy named sep1234...he ran this kit and figured out alot of the problems with this kit FOR VENOM....go figure...It's a cool kit, very versitile.