Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

WTT for 4L80E, WTS "stage 2" T-56 and swap parts, less than 3,000 miles on t-56

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default WTT for 4L80E, WTS "stage 2" T-56 and swap parts, less than 3,000 miles on t-56

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $2500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Alright, going to swap to a 4L80E as I forsee attempting to get the maximum out of this car at the track is gonna cost me some broken parts and money if I stick with a 6 speed. The first thing I would like to try is if anyone out there has a 4L80E setup and would like to swap, if not I'd like to sell everything out right as a package for someone looking to swap to a T-56. Not looking to split up at this time, as I have buyers local for the T-56 already but I told them I want to sell it together as a swap first. I DON'T CARE IF GOD HIMSELF BUILT YOUR 4L60E, I'M LOOKING FOR A 4L80E. I'm asking $2500 for the whole swap and here's what's included.

T-56 with bellhousing
It was rebuilt on 10/08/10 by Lomatta Performance in Longwood, FL (one of the most reputable T-56 builders in the south). The rebuild consisted of: new 3-4 synchro, new 5th gear slider, new reverse gear, carbon fiber rings, billet keys, and steel 3-4 fork. In November of '10 I blew the engine in the car. I didn't get a new engine in the car until August of '11 and only have about 700 miles on this engine. All together there's less than 3,000 miles on this transmission and shifts flawlessly.

Pro 5.0 Shifter
Installed when I first bought the car 3 years ago. Stick has been cut down 1".

LS7 clutch
I installed this clutch a couple years ago. Probably has about 12,000 miles on it. Looked great when I had it out doing the engine swap back in August. Has held up when I was bolt ons and now behind this new engine too.

Tick Master Cylinder
As you know, the best option out there for 4th Gens. It's a couple years old and has been working flawlessly.

Slave cylinder with Tick speed bleeder.
Installed a couple years ago when I installed the LS7 clutch, bleeding has been a breeze with the speed bleeder

M6 pedals
missing the pad on the clutch pedal, but hasn't affected my shifting at all.

M6 console
I do have some small holes drilled for line lock switches and electric cutout switch.

M6 crossmember
It's not pretty, and the extra metal on the rear was cut off to make room for my custom y pipe. It works just fine and no one sees it anyways.

I'm located in Ocala, FL. I'm not willing to ship at this point. But, I'm willing to travel a good distance (2-3 hours away) for the right deal. Everything is currently in the car, but I'll begin pulling it out this week and take some pictures. Really don't want to deal with paypal on this, so looking for cash at this point. You can check my seller rating and contact those I sold to, I describe everything just the way it is and am very easy to deal with. Contacting me here through ls1tech either through pm or this thread will be the best way to contact me.

Last edited by black00ssFL; 01-05-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

bump!
Old 01-06-2012, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump!

Didn't get to getting it out this week. I decided to take it to a local car meet on Thursday night for one last time for awhile while it's down. I should have it out next Friday!
Old 01-08-2012, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

bump!
Old 01-15-2012, 12:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sold!