Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

F-Body(4th Gen) Vortech Supercharger Kit - T-trim Polished

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 07:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F-Body(4th Gen) Vortech Supercharger Kit - T-trim Polished

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $3500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): OK
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Vortech Supercharger kit polished with T-trim. This is a complete supercharger kit minus the fuel system. The kit comes with the ice chest instead of the stock reservoir (can be seen in place of the battery in the pictures). The kit was originally a G-trim kit which was on for 3 years or so. I replaced the G-trim with the T-trim about 4 years ago before I came over seas. The car has seen maybe 500 miles since I put the T-trim on. I made 630 RWHP with the G-trim, but never got to finish tuning the car with the T-trim before I left to work overseas. I expected it to crest 700 RWHP and about 650 RWTQ. The kit is in excellent shape and is still currently on the car, so if you are in the area you can see and hear it run. I believe it has a 2.75" pulley on it.
I will be home around the 1st of February and plan to remove the kit then, but if somebody would like to purchase it before then and is willing to put a $500 deposit on it I will have the local shop (Oklahoma City area) remove the kit. I would prefer a local pickup, but would ship if necessary.

Asking $3,500.

I don't get on here much so please send questions to my email: 30thta436@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails F-Body(4th Gen) Vortech Supercharger Kit - T-trim Polished-underhood.jpg   F-Body(4th Gen) Vortech Supercharger Kit - T-trim Polished-supercharger.jpg   F-Body(4th Gen) Vortech Supercharger Kit - T-trim Polished-supercharger2.jpg  
Old 01-19-2012, 10:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I forgot to mention a couple of things.

1. The T-trim was bought used, so I don't know how many miles are on it. Like I said I have only had it on the car a couple hundred miles.
2. I had to notch the WS6 hood in the center to clear the after cooler inlet tube since I added the T-trim. I believe the supercharger could have been adjusted down a little further, but I was planning on having a new inlet tube welded to the after cooler to match the out let size of the T-trim so I was going to need the clearance.
3. It doesn't come with the fuel system, but we may be able to work something out if you want.

Quick Reply: F-Body(4th Gen) Vortech Supercharger Kit - T-trim Polished