View Full Version : Ported Trickflow 225s?

LSWONGTO
01-11-2012, 12:12 PM
I am wanting to get the most from my heads and wondering what options are out there. I have heard about people doing lighter valve's, having them hand ported, also 3&5 angle valve jobs but I could not really find anything like back to back flow or dyno results. Thanks for any help.

JPH
01-17-2012, 05:16 PM
I am wanting to get the most from my heads and wondering what options are out there. I have heard about people doing lighter valve's, having them hand ported, also 3&5 angle valve jobs but I could not really find anything like back to back flow or dyno results. Thanks for any help.

Try TEA. Total Engine Air Flow, or contact Brian Tooley.

Firehawk441
01-28-2012, 07:16 PM

Call TEA. You'll be glad you did. There are a few areas that cannot be improved upon with them.

Lighter valves are a definate option with them but improving on their valve job isn't going to happen.

LSWONGTO
01-31-2012, 03:36 PM
Call TEA. You'll be glad you did. There are a few areas that cannot be improved upon with them.

Lighter valves are a definate option with them but improving on their valve job isn't going to happen.

Thanks mate!

Neumonic2002
02-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Agree with the other posts, +2 on contacting Brian Tooley