Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbo wot pulls with hptuners...log and tune inside

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo wot pulls with hptuners...log and tune inside

Just wanting some other more seasoned eyes to make sure im goin in the right direction. Im commanding 11.4 during wot for the boost. Ive done a few lower gear pulls with no prob but had to back out during 3 and 4th gear runs because the afr started rising. The enclosed tune is after the log....all i changed was increase the 100-105 kpa row in the ve and secondary ve to try and compensate for the leaning out. I know the table is spikey on top but im more concerned with hitting my afr target before i do alot of smoothing. stock heads, manifolds and cam. running trick flow 48lb injectors with 68-70 lbs at the rail and an aeromotive stealth intank pump. around 5-6 lbs max boost right now tr6 plugs. msd wires. thanks for taking the time to look at this. i do know that the timing is conservative as well. still getting some kr...but i think this is from the choppy ve?

Brandon
Attached Files
File Type: hpt
brandonstunejan112012.hpt (442.0 KB, 211 views)
File Type: hpl
logforls1tech.hpl (127.1 KB, 118 views)
Old 01-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's spiking really lean. You're gonna hurt it if you keep that up.

Seems like it's probably seeing different levels of boost based on load. Hard to tell without seeing a boost gauge or a 2 bap MAP. I never like tuning turbos in 1 bar. I'd be running a 2 bar COS.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't look at it, but if you are not at least running 2 bar, you should be. You wont have to fight it

Quick Reply: Turbo wot pulls with hptuners...log and tune inside