Old 01-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Mustangs vs The World V March 24, 2012

We are back... Click on Image

Old 01-13-2012, 11:36 PM
Teching In

Where is everyone at? We had a pretty good showing last year...
Old 01-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Banned

wrong forum perhaps??...SGMP (south GA motorsports park) holds a similar event in my neck of the woods, so far twice a year that is called "Pony Wars" where all pony cars and American trucks are welcomed to race and has been sponsored by Steeda and other well known Shops such as Vengence . Calling an event "mustangs vs the World" then bringing it to a GM forum to promote seems a lil bit like a callout to me. Is that what your doing man...making a callout? well...you got ***** I give you that. Sounds like a fun event overall.

Last edited by ilovechevy1; 01-14-2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: I weetarded
Old 01-14-2012, 12:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully i get to go this time around. Im sure a couple friends already got their schedule planned out.

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
wrong forum perhaps??...SGMP (south GA motorsports park) holds a similar event in my neck of the woods, so far twice a year that is called "Pony Wars" where all pony cars and American trucks are welcomed to race and has been sponsored by Steeda and other well known Shops such as Vengence . Calling an event "mustangs vs the World" then bringing it to a GM forum to promote seems a lil bit like a callout to me. Is that what your doing man...making a callout? well...you got ***** I give you that. Sounds like a fun even overall...
Hes been here much longer than you have, im pretty sure he knows its a chevy forum. But heres the thing, not everyone is a fanboy. Theres lots of people with fords here and plenty of chevy people in ford forums too. They just appreciate all kinds of different performance cars, cry me a ******* river...
Old 01-14-2012, 06:20 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by wickedstangs
We are back... Click on Image

shot us some info!!! sounds like a good event.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Zlow28

Hes been here much longer than you have, im pretty sure he knows its a chevy forum. But heres the thing, not everyone is a fanboy. Theres lots of people with fords here and plenty of chevy people in ford forums too. They just appreciate all kinds of different performance cars, cry me a ******* river...
not a fanboy dude, dont' let my UN fool you. I have owned 2 mustangs , an 89 GT and a v6 97 stang , as well as a taurus. What I was saying was intended to be funny and that was all. As far as your comment about the ppl who own Fords that are here ect..ect. Many of them here are Ford fan boys and alot of them only bring negative things to this forum . Hell, many of them only recently became members just to get on here to boast about the 5.0 and new GT500...I am here because I OWN a 99 SS (just so happens to have an LS1 in it lol). If this was intended to be a sight for everyone with all sorts of cars then why did the makers of it put a camaro , vette, GTO and a firebird at the top of it? Dont' hate the player here man..hate the game. I know my place on this forum , and that is to learn about GM car's/trucks and further the performace of my vehicle as well as assist others in their search for better performance. I did'nt have an issue with what the guy was posting man..I was only just messing with him. I apologize for trying to have a small sense of humor.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Banned

I suppose I need to change my UN to >I like all kinds of ****<? One car I wish I owned is a 04 black Cobra and I would love to own a new 2012 5.0. If I owned one these tho, this would'nt be the forum I would be hanging out on to learn about them or make snazzy comments or Threads about how Ford > GM like many other members here do. Have you seen the ppl on here get attacked when they posted up a vid of their SS/Z28 or bird beating a Termi Cobra or a GT500 on the street? The **** hit's the fan from the Ford fanboys getting on here to defend their gladiators. I got all sorts of vids of me beating Cobra's or GT500's..tried posting a couple of them a good few months back and was ATTACKED!..from the left and the right from the Ford fanboys who forget they are on a GM FORUM!...like I have said tho I have owned a good bit of Fords so I'm no fanboy I just dont' get why their is such a confusion by members to what kinda Forum this is and what it was intentionally ment to be from the get go.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:54 PM
On The Tree

Wickedstangs vs the world is a well organized event. I personally know the OP and he is not calling anybody out. He just wants to get the word out. When I had my mustang I ran at Mustangs vs the World 1 and I participated in last years event.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
not a fanboy dude, dont' let my UN fool you. I have owned 2 mustangs , an 89 GT and a v6 97 stang , as well as a taurus. What I was saying was intended to be funny and that was all. As far as your comment about the ppl who own Fords that are here ect..ect. Many of them here are Ford fan boys and alot of them only bring negative things to this forum . Hell, many of them only recently became members just to get on here to boast about the 5.0 and new GT500...I am here because I OWN a 99 SS (just so happens to have an LS1 in it lol). If this was intended to be a sight for everyone with all sorts of cars then why did the makers of it put a camaro , vette, GTO and a firebird at the top of it? Dont' hate the player here man..hate the game. I know my place on this forum , and that is to learn about GM car's/trucks and further the performace of my vehicle as well as assist others in their search for better performance. I did'nt have an issue with what the guy was posting man..I was only just messing with him. I apologize for trying to have a small sense of humor.

Youve been forgiven...
Old 01-25-2012, 09:22 AM
Teching In

all this frustration needs to be taken out at the track hope to see some of you all there... More info at www.mustangsvstheworld.com
Old 01-29-2012, 10:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was there last year and it was a nice event. I am planning to be there again, but likely just for TNT.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:14 AM
On The Tree

Will be there

Rx Bruce
Old 01-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Teching In

come on out and have some fun..
Old 02-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Teching In

Just 1 month to go....
Old 03-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Teching In

Just 12 more days to go.. Come out and have some fun.. Hope the World Shows up...
Old 03-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Teching In

Just 4 days left... Come out and have some fun
Old 03-20-2012, 12:11 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

they going to actually prep barona decent this weekend? last time i was there, there was nearly zero prep
Old 03-20-2012, 09:08 PM
On The Tree

Barona is usually pretty well prepped.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've never had a problem with Barona prep. On event days it is usually better than just a general TnT.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Teching In

come on out and have some fun....

Quick Reply: Mustangs vs The World V March 24, 2012