Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

doc2121 where are the FRC's?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 03:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default doc2121 where are the FRC's?

I have sent you several emails with no reply. You said you would ship them Monday, but I have heard nothing yet. I sent you the money ($100+), so I need to know when I will get the FRC's?

I show you recieving the money on the 12th, and it is now the 17th and I've heard nothing from you...?

Date:
Mar. 12, 2004
Time:
08:39:57 PST
Completed

Last edited by Fad2blk_98; 03-17-2004 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-18-2004, 08:16 PM
TECH Regular

Dude are you a tool? I sent this clown 2 emails stating they were shipped, he emails me back saying hes emailed several emails to me and I am ignoring him, this all occured within a 24 hour period when I wasnt on my computer. Ive been on these boards for years, and done hundreds of transactions dont start this BS when you have recieved emails from me, and have payed using paypal to a VERIFIED BUSINESS ACCOUNT with over 60 transactions the past 3 months. Make sure you update this when you get the FRC's.
Later
Andy
Old 03-20-2004, 10:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Chill out a bit doc... My yahoo account drops several emails before I get to read them. I have done the same thing (left an angry phone message about a $400 speaker), only to find out that he had sent me several emails trying to get in touch with me and tell me the tracking number. I felt like a total *** for getting mad, but he was very kind, and I respect him alot for it.

It might just be a misunderstanding, and he wasnt in an attack mode, just wanting to know where his stuff was. Emails are easy things to lose if they run across 30 different isps to get to yours. I'm sure that he had no ill intent.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

And......?
Old 03-30-2004, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

First of all I did not mean any harm by this. Simply it was my earned money I sent to you (doc2121) and had not recieved anything back. I had spoken with you through email several times when we first discussed me purchasing these, then as soon as I sent the money I did not hear from you again for 3 days. In which I sent you two emails asking for a tracking number or for you to simply verify that you had sent them. On the 4th day I sent another, and it wasn't until the 5th day that you finally responded all offended. There for it is several emails that were sent, and it wasn't over a 24 hour period. I have ALL the emails sent, and recieved.

Look I don't know you. I am new to this board. Therefor, I have no idea of your "reputation" here. As far as I knew (or know) you are just another guy selling crap on a message board. I'm sorry I did not research you before buying a product I guess.

To end this, yes I recieved the FRC's ...
Old 03-30-2004, 06:30 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Sounds reasonable to me, you waited 5 days for a reply, I would have wanted to know what was going on.
Old 03-30-2004, 06:44 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

FWIW I dealt w/ Andy about 3 yrs ago and has zero problems. We swapped some pretty high dollar parts, and he sent his end first without issues.
Old 03-30-2004, 07:31 PM
TECH Regular

John
It would be reasonable but he was notified when he purchased these on a friday night that I would not be shipping until monday and that I would be away from my home until late sunday night which was 3 days, he then emailed me monday night asking if I shipped them I replied with YES, then wednesday he sends the ignorant email to me, so 5 days may be reasonable but wasnt pertinent in this case, I am through with this thread now and like he stated DID recieve his FRC's.
Thanks Damian for the support.
Thanks
Andy

Quick Reply: doc2121 where are the FRC's?