Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

abs, fuel, errors blower doesnt work, etc

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile abs, fuel, errors blower doesnt work, etc

I was lucky didnt get hurt, cant say the same about my Goat. Anyways I had an accident couple of weeks ago, nothing major but insurance company desided to salvage it, so I bought it back to restore it or make race car out of it, not sure yet. Airbages didnt deploy I kinda brushed guard rail with my bront bumper, which was torn off along with headlights. A week ago started tearing it apart and discovered this thing under passangers headlight location crashed but still functional ceramic something. When I unfolded sheet metal the something completely fell apart. I looked at all the pieces I found to get a part number or some kind of ID, nothing so I thru it away. Now everytime I start the car most electric stuff doesnt work. I am pretty sure that is the cause of all the problems that Im having. I would be very thnkfull for any help IDing the ceramic part. This is 2004 GTO we are talking about.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Teching In

Is this what you saw down there?

This is the daytime running lights resistor.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:27 PM

Thats the one! I just got home from the shop. All this electrical nonsence was solved by pluging back in seems like not going anywhere connector on passengers side by the battery. Thanks for clearing this up 06phantom!

Quick Reply: abs, fuel, errors blower doesnt work, etc