Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best kit for 78mm DBW? Nozzle or Plate

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 05:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Best kit for 78mm DBW? Nozzle or Plate

Nitrous outlet has a nice kit but the price is a little high at 800.00 but it has a plate.

Nitrous Express has a MAF Kit for 1100. and a Nozzle kit for 420.

Im looking for a Wet kit and im only going to spray 150.00 this will allow me to run 11.50 and keep my street tires.

Nitrous outlet took there time with me quoting me, and i like the one on one you get with them. But im not sure the double the price is worth it. Atleast for what im wanting.

Im sure they sell tons of kits but there are 2 other LS swapped novas along with me that want to buy kits, i was wondering if a company would work a deal if we all bought kits. theres are a little different, there throttle bodies are larger than mine.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

The price is worth it. Because the customer service and tuning advice after the purchase.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:27 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nitrous Outlet FTW. It's hard to put a price on customer service after the sale.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:45 PM
9 Second Club

well I had a NOS wet nozzle kit and on 125 in the 1/8th it picked up about 5-6mph, good huh, well the Nitrous Outlet plate I just put on a few months ago on a 100 I picked up about 10-11 mph. A lot better distribution and ready for more hp.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:23 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Seems im going to be getting in touch with Dave again at Nitrous Outlet.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:50 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There are many options available to you in styles and brands when it comes to nitrous systems. Lets face it no matter who you talk to there going to tell your there product is the best. To many companys rely on the fact that the average customer does not understand the differences in product design and build quality. Many customers focus on the price first and as a result they usually end up spending double when they realize they fell for a sales pitch and bought something that does not fit there needs or the quality does not measure up as expected.

We pride our selfs in offering a wide range of systems to fit everyones budget and needs with out sacrificing the quality in our product line.

If you are on a tight budget I would suggest looking at our Brand X product line. The Brand X product line is designed for the individual looking for a budget system and not looking to spray any more than 150-200 hp. The quality is still top notch, It just uses a smaller nozzle and smaller solenoids that flow less power.

The Nitrous Outlet product line was designed for the individual simply lookingfor the best. All the Nitrous Outlet products are designed to flow big power with all the bells and whistles. We offer the Nitrous Outlet systems in single nozzle, dual nozzle, single stage, dual stage, wet, dry, plates, directports, and much more. Many of the Nitrous OUtlet accessories have a custom touch to the design you will not find any where in the industry.

You will notice the Nitrous Outlet plate systems are offered with what we call a universal fit using universal solenoid brackets and braided hoses. Or our Vehicle specific that has a custom solenoid bracket, custom fuel supply, specific fitment fittings, and pre fabricated hardlines. The vehicle specific systems ship with the fittings sealed into the solenoids and the solenoids attached to the solenoid brackets. You simply bolt it on. These systems are hand assembled when they are ordered. And they are designed for YOUR application.

With all that said, the Customer service after the sale is just as important as the quality. I am 100 percent certain there is not another nitrous company in our industry that Can provide the level of knowledge and technical help as we do.

Long story short. We build our components to the quality we expect in order to have our name on it, provide the level of customer service that we would expect if we are on the other side of the phone and price everything accordingly to be competitive, but yet keep our doors open.

Only you can decide what its worth to you. :-)
Dave
Old 01-24-2012, 06:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

If your not going to shoot more than 150, Just go with the brand X nozzle.

When you want to shoot 200 then go to the plate.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tittan1500
If your not going to shoot more than 150, Just go with the brand X nozzle.

When you want to shoot 200 then go to the plate.
My buddy uses a brand x on his stock a4 98z and couldnt be happier. Def a quality piece

Quick Reply: Best kit for 78mm DBW? Nozzle or Plate