Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Firebird Transam PARTOUT

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 02:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Firebird Transam PARTOUT

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $1
Mileage: 129000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have/had a 1999 Firebird Transam ttop with the ws6 or pre ls1. It was the most powerful car ive ever drivin in my life. I wrecked into a gaurdrail the other night and since the transams were made pretty much out of just fiberglass it totalled my car. The motor transmission radiator etc. are untouched. I also have all the interior for sale and the trunk lid/the big glass back window with the spoiler is in perfect shape. I also have the driver side ttop i have no idea what happened to the passenger side when i wrecked. The motor had some work done which is the following: the exhaust recycling system was taken out which increases hp, torque, better gas mileage and a longer lasting engine. It has longtube headers and a thrush exhaust which isnt really there anymore.. The headers are good along with everything else under the hood. The motor and transmission have almost 129,000 miles and the engine runs smoother than you can imagine. When it is running it doesnt even move most have a little shake but it is perfectly still. I would like $3000 for the motor and tranny obo, $1500 for the trunk lid/glass obo, and make offers on all interior. Everything is still available except the middle console steering wheel and dash from airbags. If you have any offer for anything let me know dont be worried to ask it doesnt hurt. I go to college in August and i totalled my car.. not a good thing i have to get another vehicle pretty soon. Thanks for looking let me know any offers or what you would like! Call or txt 325-665-0914 if i dont answer you can leave a message or text me which would be easier or email godssk8er@yahoo.com. Or just send me a personal message. I will have another post tomorrow with prices of everything. Thanks!