View Full Version : Huge car show in Gainesville this Sat. the 11th Hot Rodding for Heroes

2nd Gen Fl 'bird
02-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Just throwing this out there. Info at Hotroddingforheroes.org This show was designed for all military vets to commemorate all of who has served. Proceeds will go to an organization for Military Veterans. WWII vintage aircraft fly over, vendors, music, food, golfing event, over 200 cars have already registered on line. Weather should be excellent, check it out.:usa::usa::usa:

sabersaw30
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Should be a great turnout.I will be there for sure.

Villain281H
02-06-2012, 07:10 PM
I agree it should be a great show; the people behind it have been putting in plenty of effort so let's hope it goes off well.

Derek

Amazin1
02-06-2012, 09:55 PM
i'd love to be involved as i'll be in gainesville that weekend for the basketball game but it's only open to cars 30 years and older...shame.

2nd Gen Fl 'bird
02-07-2012, 09:10 AM
i'd love to be involved as i'll be in gainesville that weekend for the basketball game but it's only open to cars 30 years and older...shame.

I've got to agree on the 30 and older deal, it is a shame. It's a deal breaker for a lot of people but, we feel it is for a very worthy cause. Everyone putting this on would still like to have everyone come hang out for a little if you could make it. This being the 1st event, I'm sure there's some tweaking to be had to accommodate a broader audience. They would love to have you still.