View Full Version : Pretty Quick Four Door on our Dyno

Tuner@Straightline
02-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Here's a little dyno vid of a 2004 CTS-V we had on our dyno for tuning last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOSbzFmOIg&feature=g-upl&context=G264724aAUAAAAAAAAAA

P.S. It was a lot of fun to drive.

gconnoyer
02-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Nice.

I've always wondered how those eforce blowers worked, and how the warranty was.

After you dynoed/tuned it, did you take off those gay fender vents for him?

litle88
02-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Nice mike!!

I'll be seeing you in March sir! No if ands or buts! I'm determined.

+2 on those damn fender vents!

Tell Nick to get that trailer ready to get my shit box. Lol

NHRAFORMULA00
02-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Dam Mike 590 on 5 psi 376ci,Nice!!!! I had the chance to take a ride in a 2011CTSV coupe that a good friend of mine purchased just last week.Now for a 4250 lb car with the two of us in it 4500lb,it was a rocket.:eek2:30-100 in like 4-5 seconds.
ZEEKE, are you selling tickets to this event of magnitude:corn:

xpndbl3
02-08-2012, 11:27 PM
we ARE taking side bets on how march is really going to be june/july with good odds on the payout.

LOL

Tuner@Straightline
02-09-2012, 10:49 AM
To each their own...

As far as the E-Force and the warrenty, I absolutely love the E-Forces. I did the first two 2010 SS E-Force kits for Route 66 Motorsports two years ago, and the first 4.6L 3v E-Force about the same time. I have always been impressed with their output for the pressure level, and the throtte response is very impressive with these kits, which lead to a very fun car to drive on the street. Now I doubt you'll be breaking any dyno records with one of these superchargers compared to a Kenne Bell, but I think the perspective buyers of each brand of superchargers are different as well.

As far as the warrenty, they have three different packages that cover different amounts and different mileage/year. We have yet to have to make a claim, but from talking to their sales rep, it's a no brainer. There's a seal on the pulley for the supercharger, and as long as that seal isn't broken, they'll cover it if it was installed at an authorized installer and tuned by the installer if the pre programed programmer was not used.

Here's another E-Force set up I tuned for LCPD last week as well. It has way too much gear to make it anything but a burn out queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaY5RA4x7As&list=UUtVqnjNLJPsxJQns3TS9G2A&index=2&feature=plcp

litle88
02-12-2012, 12:25 AM
Dam Mike 590 on 5 psi 376ci,Nice!!!!
ZEEKE, are you selling tickets to this event of magnitude:corn:

Mr. Johnson you sir can come by anytime and it Will be free for you!
⬇⬇Steve ⬇⬇ on the other Hand will be banned from entering Straightline's facility!! :jest: never bet against black lol

we ARE taking side bets on how march is really going to be june/july with good odds on the payout.

LOL

chevyls1
02-15-2012, 03:34 PM
cant wait to see a video of mine!!!