Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LC1 Wiring question.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LC1 Wiring question.

Hoping someone could help me with this. Bought a second hand unopened LC-1. Went to set it up today and it looks like in the instructions that there should be 7 stripped wires. Mine only has 5, with 2 the green and brown, going into a 4 prong connector. Is the connector supposed to hook up to something? Ir should I just cut it off and strip the wires so it matches the instructions? Pic of connector below.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:23 AM
Teching In

There are two versions of the LC1 (old & new) . One had 5 the other 7 wires - can't remember which was which.

Here's how I connected up the 1999 Vette for narrow band simulation and HP Tuners logging.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
LC-1 wiring diagram.pdf (32.9 KB, 338 views)
Old 02-22-2012, 08:01 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the info! Mine has the seven wires, just 2 of them went into the connector in the pic. I ended up just cutting that connector off and wiring it up as per the Innovate instructions and it works fine. No idea what the connector was for.
I am wiring it my 99 Vette soon, but I am going through the rear O2 senor bung, as I'm not running cats. Then I will read it in HP tuners by running it through the PCM, using the egr pin out, since the Vette doesn't use that.