Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Evo GT35R Turbo (Brand NEW)

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 05:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Evo GT35R Turbo (Brand NEW)

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $2000
Part Fits: Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

My friend selling his GT35R turbo kit which is brand new if anyone is interested on here.... Make an offer!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/2844087716.html
up for sale is an ATP Turbo stealth turbo kit for the mitsubishi evo. everything on this kit is brand new with the exception of the megan racing stainless steel manifold, which the stealth kit doesnt come with anyway. you can search the serial number (see pics) and see that its a gt3582r. the wastegate is also brand new and its a tial 44mm v band wastegate. the kit has all of the oil/water lines you'll need and they're all braided stainless steel lines. this turbo kit was designed to bolt to the evo 6.5 thru 9 and is made to fit with all of the stock heat shields in place. atp's description says that this kit is good for 600hp to the crank. the reason why this kit is over $700 off the price of the kit from atp is because this kit is missing a couple of pieces. the missing pieces are the mid pipe (which isnt critical), and the two silicone couplers, and a few inch section of pipe to connect the wastegate dump to the downpipe. i even bought the wastegate outlet vband clamp and flange (which aren't cheap) to save the buyer the hassle. all one needs to do to make this a bolt on kit is to have a shop weld a little dump tube on, and you're done. below are pics of the kit, and as i said before its all brand new with the exception of the manifold. below i'll include the link to ATP Turbo's site that shows the same kit and what its worth. i think for $700+ cheaper than normal this is a great deal. please feel free to email me with any questions, i'd be happy to answer. if you're going to send an email please put the word garrett (all in caps) somewhere in the title. i've had a lot of bots emailing me. and first come, first serve. below are the pics and link.

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant...gory_Code=VEVO

Here's the dump tube that the kit needs. it literally just needs a little bit of pipe.

Old 02-17-2012, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Bump...