Midwestern Members - Street Tune In Indiana?

View Full Version : Street Tune In Indiana?

TwitchZ28
02-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Is there anyone in indiana that still does affordable street tunes? There used to be a guy named chad that did a lot of them around here and everyone loved him but he went away and now I am thinking I might just have to get a mail order tune if I don't want to pay for a full custom dyno tune.

Anyone know anyone in indiana that still does these?

SargeZ06
02-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Is there anyone in indiana that still does affordable street tunes? There used to be a guy named chad that did a lot of them around here and everyone loved him but he went away and now I am thinking I might just have to get a mail order tune if I don't want to pay for a full custom dyno tune.

Anyone know anyone in indiana that still does these?

Where in Indiana?

ramair 1
02-11-2012, 10:14 PM
yeah me too, i am in bloomington where u at? There a shop called extreme performance here, i am gonna check them out.

TwitchZ28
02-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Bloomington, but if there was a good street tuner up in indianapolis that would be fine. Anywhere in the central or southern indiana area

NASTYTRANSAM
02-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Steve Williams aka Frost travels to Fort Wayne, Indiana two or three times a year for me. How soon you looking to have a tune done?

Tainted
02-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Fishers IN

Norris Motorsports (also a sponsor!) Not sure if he does street tunes, but its just a phone call away!

Never Satisfied
02-14-2012, 11:22 AM
Yeah I was going to suggest Mike, but didn't know if he did street tunes either. I can say that he has always exceeded my expectations :thumb: