Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know the specs on TSP Terminator heads?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 06:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone know the specs on TSP Terminator heads?

I have searched and could not find the specifics on them. I know they are 200cc runners and 62cc, but what is the valve size? Anyone have flow numbers on them? Is there any way that you can tell if they are just eldebrock or the TSP/PRC version? Thanks for any help.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Staging Lane

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dynamomet...o-490-ms3.html

Originally Posted by N4cer
Terminators are ports designed by School of Automotive Machinists. I'm just interested. I called TSP, but that's like calling Ford and asking if a Mustang is a slow turd. We all know they are, but they'll still say they're the fastest car around.
From my awesome googling skills I've read that they are a Edelbrock LS1 head that PRC has a CNC programs for 200cc intake with low 60cc combustion chambers.

site:ls1tech.com TSP Terminator heads
Old 02-12-2012, 09:39 PM
10 Second Club

I know Sean put up great numbers but I don't know the specs on the heads. I know they work well I want to know the specs. Sean lives in the same town I do. I will pm him tomorrow and see if he remembers. He has long ago left that set up behind for boost. I thought a TSP guy could give me SPECS. Thank you for your input, what I need to know is are they 2.02 or 2.00 intake valves?

I'm pretty sure they are 2.02 but have yet to see a spec sheet or flow #'s. Thanks anyway I figure it out on my own.

Quick Reply: Anyone know the specs on TSP Terminator heads?