Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

SOLD...02 LQ4 harness, PCM, MAF, Triangle Coils

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SOLD...02 LQ4 harness, PCM, MAF, Triangle Coils

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price: $170
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Everything is SOLD! Thanks all!

Hey all. I picked up an LQ4 recently, and have some extra parts that I dont need.

I was told that everything came out of an 02 2500HD with 80k miles. I have no way to verify...but all parts have looked pretty decent thus far.

Everything can be picked up in Norristown, PA 19401. Also with notice West Chester, PA 19380, but only during the work day (7-4).

Im willing to ship, however I have to warn you. I have a 4 month old son, and two jobs. So it MIGHT take me an extra day or so to get it shipped out. Only because I seem to lose hours from the day pretty easily haha. But I WILL pack it well and it WILL get shipped out as soon as I possibly can. In most cases I think it will be same or next day.

That being said...here's what I have this go around. I have tons of parts...just trying to unload some of it to make room.

1) Full engine harness. SOLD!

2) PCM. SOLD!

3) Truck MAF. SOLD!

4) Triangle coils with brackets and harness. $100 shipped.

5) Another set of triangle coils. Ill have to check, but I think the harness has a smashed plug from being stored. Ill also have to double check to see if brackets are there. Assuming coils, damaged harness, and brackets, Ide like $80 shipped. Ill update this once I go check them.

Here are pictures of everything. Its all OBO of course. I kinda just searched for common parts and picked prices that I saw first.

Coils (horrible pic...but they're in there haha.)

If you need more pics, let me know. I have everything ready to go except the coils. They are where the motor is...but Ill be over there on Friday. So im going to pull them out, check them over, and get better pics.

I also have other LQ4 parts that Ill be selling. All Im using is the short block... So if you need something ask, otherwise Ill be postin them for sale shortly.

J.

jgindin20@hotmail.com

Last edited by ghettocruiser; 02-27-2012 at 07:56 AM.