Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bill Warner Hayabusa(NOT A KILL)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bill Warner Hayabusa(NOT A KILL)

I know this is not the right section, but if anyone(mods) knows of a better section please move it there. I felt that it fit best here. I understand Ill probably get flamed, possibly banned for posting this here but I wanted to let everyone know who didnt, and it seems to me that mile races fit perfectly in with roll racing. As I said, if there is a better forum to put this in, please, do move it.

In any case, with the banhammer coming down, if there is still doubt in any of you, BIKES ARE KING OF THE STANDING MILE. I wish some of these dudes with turbo Busas would get out on the street and show those UGR Lambos/TT Vipers whats really good. IIRC, the fastest car right now in the mile is a Ford GT with ~1900hp who did around 269mph. Btw, IIRC I talked to one of his friends who say he has alot more left in it and is looking to do 300+, because the 269 run was nowhere near all that it had. I want to say this bike has over 700hp at the wheel. True, it does have highly modified fairing, but so what, cars have way better aero`s to begin with. Regardless, if there is a car thats faster from a roll-on, it would have to be making ~2000+ hp. I posted this because I was reading some older posts, and specifically a thread where an argument between ObZidian and Sticksnstones started, well ObZidian, if you still think bikes are not king of the hill right now...here ya go:

http://youtu.be/kV-TzPTtauE

For more information, go to suzukihayabusa.org(a great site BTW). Mr Warner is a member there, as well as many other turbo Busa riders who race the mile.