Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is kooks the only place to get a full true dual kit from?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 03:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is kooks the only place to get a full true dual kit from?

I am lazy I wish i could just buy a headers to tail pipe kit so i wouldn't have to do any guessing work. I want a good kit. Kooks is way to expensive yeah right 1900 for x pipe back??? Where can I buy a full kit for that works for this car. With or without headers. That part doesnt matter as much to me.

I definitely posted this in the wrong forum meant to be in the LS1 section Ooopssss

Last edited by djrowe007; 02-20-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that is the only kit that runs all the way back, honest a great exhaust shop should be able to build you some duals,look in the truedual stickey and get some ideas, a cheap way would be tsp headers,tsp duals , and run them under the axle out the back, im going to runmy tsp duals under the axle into a cme, and i will be way under the kooks kit with the cme included, kooks kit is top notch, and the best kit out, but imoits way over priced if your just looking to go duals
Old 02-20-2012, 04:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn didnt think there was any other, thanks. including the tubing how much usually does it cost for a x pipe back in parts in labor? like 400-600?