Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

engine harness

Old 02-20-2012, 07:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default engine harness

whats up. i recently bought a harness for my 5.3 off of some guy on craigslist it was off a 4x4 silverado he ashured unlike a junk yard his was carfully removed and not missing connectors. as soon as i got it home i layed it out and found im missing two connectors one i know for a fact is the transmisson range connector for a transfer case, i found that much by looking on google images for "harness labled" and "harness layout" but i cannot find the other missing end its in one of the photos i got off google but has no id for the connectors it actualy seems to be about a foot to two feet of wire with 3or so more connectors on it. if their is any one any good at identifing whats what or whats missing on a engine harnes for a 2000 5.3 im new to the ls engines so any help would be great i can also supply photos of whats missing and i found a photo on google of what should be their i just cannot identify what is missing or ware it goes.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You will only need the 4low switch if its going in a 4x4.
Look here Lt1swap.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: engine harness