Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

A Couple New MaroBoyz Videos

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Couple New MaroBoyz Videos

A couple of our members on these two videos, the member with the Charger also has a 1996 Z28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-fNVibnk0A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7z49kDwaxo
Old 02-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Teching In

That charger is sick!
Old 02-22-2012, 04:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Whats the purpose of having every decal of a performance parts company put on the car? Thought that was something reserved for the import scene. Some people just don't know when to stop.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by chaman
Whats the purpose of having every decal of a performance parts company put on the car? Thought that was something reserved for the import scene. Some people just don't know when to stop.
+1

not my style in cars but to each their own.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Both cars are nice.. Second car was very well done IMO
Old 02-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
Both cars are nice.. Second car was very well done IMO
Originally Posted by kidcamaro98
+1

not my style in cars but to each their own.
Thanks for the comments and @Sweet99SS That car is a nice work in progress and the owner of the car was a young kid when he first joined but he's doing a good job, I appreciate the thumbs up.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:00 AM
12 Second Club

honestly man, i thought it was a joke?

but hey, a group of guys that likes the same style, better to stick with eachother i guess. just stay away from hondas, although you look like youd get along just fine
Old 02-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hendrixx
honestly man, i thought it was a joke?

but hey, a group of guys that likes the same style, better to stick with eachother i guess. just stay away from hondas, although you look like youd get along just fine
You sound like the kind of guy that sits around the computer all night waiting for any opportunity to talk to somebody. Neither car on these videos looked ricer but if you want some new friends and you just wanted somebody to say something to you today I just did.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
You sound like the kind of guy that sits around the computer all night waiting for any opportunity to talk to somebody. Neither car on these videos looked ricer but if you want some new friends and you just wanted somebody to say something to you today I just did.
Im sorry but he is not far from what a LOT of people here have always noticed. You keep trying and trying to get people's attention and recognition with all these threads.

That Charger is a decent car but sadly is cosmetically just silly looking with all those stickers...and yes, those are commonly associated with the ricer crowd. They look out of place in that car and only shows bad taste.

Not only that but the gangsta attitude does very little to the credibility image you are trying so hard to project. The other dude with the Camaro just seem to have very poor knowledge of the car itself and was almost impossible to know what the hell he was trying to say.

Those pompous, toy inspired paint jobs also take a lot from the cars themselves. That yellow fluorescent car color is not only out of place in a muscle car but its cheaply done and shows a lot of overspray when the engine pics are shown (other thread). The 10,000 stickers under the hood also complete this image.

Before some of you bring it forward, this is not a race thing. Bad taste is not exclusive of any race, its just bad taste. Looking at the views vs the actual posts shows you just how much of an interest these cars actually raise among the LS1TECH crowd...almost zero. Sorry, I just say it like it is.

Im sure a LOT here think the same as I do, but not all take the time to express it.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did the kid in the 2nd vid say he got a bigger engine in his SS than when he had a Z28?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:28 PM
12 Second Club

Im sorry but he is not far from what a LOT of people here have always noticed. You keep trying and trying to get people's attention and recognition with all these threads.

That Charger is a decent car but sadly is cosmetically just silly looking with all those stickers...and yes, those are commonly associated with the ricer crowd. They look out of place in that car and only shows bad taste.

Not only that but the gangsta attitude does very little to the credibility image you are trying so hard to project. The other dude with the Camaro just seem to have very poor knowledge of the car itself and was almost impossible to know what the hell he was trying to say.

Those pompous, toy inspired paint jobs also take a lot from the cars themselves. That yellow fluorescent car color is not only out of place in a muscle car but its cheaply done and shows a lot of overspray when the engine pics are shown (other thread). The 10,000 stickers under the hood also complete this image.

Before some of you bring it forward, **this is not a race thing**. Bad taste is not exclusive of any race, its just bad taste. Looking at the views vs the actual posts shows you just how much of an interest these cars actually raise among the LS1TECH crowd...almost ZERO. Sorry, I just say it like it is.

Im sure a LOT here think the same as I do, but not all take the time to express it.

ALL OF THIS.

whos trying to get attention? because i call it like it is im a loner on a computer trying to make friends? lol. and considering these are the same videos that you posted in your last two threads, that once again... NO ONE HAS AN INTEREST IN? which is why i say youd do well with the honda crowd, since for the most part they seem to be into all this.

and chaman is able to say it better than anyone. and dont be mad that were the first on ls1tech to finally speak up.

I literally thought it was a JOKE. not an insulting joke, but i thought YOU were making a joke. MAROBOYZ ? with a Z? and theres are reason i cant say m.a.r.o. and the cars? purple, yellow, rollin on dubs, stickered out, gangsta attitude. i know im just repeating chaman, but seriously. These cars are nothing of what muscle is. which is why you are associated now with a different style of car enthusiasts most like to call "ricers". and cmon, a charger in the maroboyz crew??

Fast and the furious was sooooo 10 years ago.

Last edited by hendrixx; 02-24-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Before some of you bring it forward, this is not a race thing. Bad taste is not exclusive of any race, its just bad taste. Looking at the views vs the actual posts shows you just how much of an interest these cars actually raise among the LS1TECH crowd...almost zero. Sorry, I just say it like it is.

Wow are you still talking to me? Haha alright man let's have a conversation I like these. I'll cover the "gangster" attitude thing first, when and where did me or any member of mine on here have one? Never. I respond with class and a person like yourself just doesn't like us anyway so I could present a 800 rear wheel 5th Gen Camaro up here and you'd still talk down on it.

The yellow Camaro has never drawn negative responses from anyone but you so that's new but it's cool if you have an issue with yellow muscle cars although you may have to work that out with Z06 Corvette's, Mustangs, and Ferrari's about that complaint.

YOU just brought up race in this conversation so you must be feeling guilty, I never thought of it once especially since over half my club is either White or Hispanic right now. We live, eat, and breath muscle cars and most of this forum gives thumbs up and we swap congrats to each other on cars. I enjoy 99% of the cars I see on here and I have a good time networking with the people on here even you. It's friday and I'm in a great mood like my buddy Ricky below in this video, enjoy your weekend Chaman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvtA7kFnO9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdMi-4-Qqnk
Old 02-24-2012, 05:52 PM
12 Second Club

when and where did me or any member of mine on here have one?

The yellow Camaro has never drawn negative responses from anyone but you so that's new but it's cool if you have an issue with yellow muscle cars although you may have to work that out with Z06 Corvette's, Mustangs, and Ferrari's about that complaint.

YOU just brought up race in this conversation so you must be feeling guilty,

most of this forum gives thumbs up and we swap congrats to each other on cars.
have you watched your own videos? just curious, cause the way in which one spoke and projected himself was "gangster". And the title says G-Code... *G* CODE. please dont sit there and act as if people saying this comes across as gangster attitude is far fetched.

and yellow? pink? purple? 4th gens are horribly considered "gay" by a lot of people, and doing THAT to them doesnt help.

and yes, HE brought it up, because some people would see it as a RACE THING, because of the simple fact that he was pointing out the bad taste and picking out everything that was done horribly wrong, and because the guys are black, it MAY end up, oh white guy dont like black guys... so rather than getting into it the way YOU seem you WANT to get into it by making a thing of him specifying it, how about you just leave it at what he said. Its not a race thing, its so people DONT get the wrong idea and start a shitstorm over that.

and you say that the forum gives thumbs up, its about the same 5 people that say way to go! everyone else decides to keep to themselves, but hey. this is a forum, you posted up here, and everyone has an opinion and the choice of whether to express it or not.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Everybody has different taste . what looks good to me may look like shat to others.Thats what makes this hobby so cool.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:58 PM
11 Second Club

"since i was fresh out when i got my L's"

Does that mean hes been a member since he got his drivers license?
Old 02-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hendrixx
have you watched your own videos? just curious, cause the way in which one spoke and projected himself was "gangster". And the title says G-Code... *G* CODE. please dont sit there and act as if people saying this comes across as gangster attitude is far fetched.

and yellow? pink? purple? 4th gens are horribly considered "gay" by a lot of people, and doing THAT to them doesnt help.

and yes, HE brought it up, because some people would see it as a RACE THING, because of the simple fact that he was pointing out the bad taste and picking out everything that was done horribly wrong, and because the guys are black, it MAY end up, oh white guy dont like black guys... so rather than getting into it the way YOU seem you WANT to get into it by making a thing of him specifying it, how about you just leave it at what he said. Its not a race thing, its so people DONT get the wrong idea and start a shitstorm over that.

and you say that the forum gives thumbs up, its about the same 5 people that say way to go! everyone else decides to keep to themselves, but hey. this is a forum, you posted up here, and everyone has an opinion and the choice of whether to express it or not.
Originally Posted by ramair 1
Everybody has different taste . what looks good to me may look like shat to others.Thats what makes this hobby so cool.
@Ramair I appreciate that bro some folks don't understand that your not going to like everything but that's why it's the next guys car.

@Hendrixx I can't believe I'm talking about this for this long but I'm going to answer your questions. The member G-Code got that nickname from his job for the section he works in, sorry that's not gangster enough for you but the nickname his boss gave him is what we call him in the club.

I keep hearing about painted cars and that's exactly what I see at car shows and sometimes at the track. Some people like custom paint or flames, so who cares??? Bottomline is I have 600 Rear Wheel so at this point I can ride around with primer and people would accept it. Talking to you reminds me of talking to my wife nagging about groceries when I get off work. You don't like certain cars which is fine with me Hendrixx, and that's why there not yours.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Wow are you still talking to me? Haha alright man let's have a conversation I like these. I'll cover the "gangster" attitude thing first, when and where did me or any member of mine on here have one? Never. I respond with class and a person like yourself just doesn't like us anyway so I could present a 800 rear wheel 5th Gen Camaro up here and you'd still talk down on it.

YOU just brought up race in this conversation so you must be feeling guilty, I never thought of it once especially since over half my club is either White or Hispanic right now. We live, eat, and breath muscle cars and most of this forum gives thumbs up and we swap congrats to each other on cars. I enjoy 99% of the cars I see on here and I have a good time networking with the people on here even you. It's friday and I'm in a great mood like my buddy Ricky below in this video, enjoy your weekend Chaman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvtA7kFnO9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdMi-4-Qqnk
I brought the race issue since it is clear from the beginning, in the past one of the arguments used was exactly the "race card".

You tried to bring class here but just fail miserably...your videos really go against your "class" argument. Yes yellow is used on muscle cars, regular yellows that is. Not Barbie inspired like that BAD yellow paint job, get real. Nice overspray there in your engine bay, buddy.

You TRY to breathe and live muscle cars, try. Half of your buddies do not have the slightest clue of the history, details, specifications about the cars you so proudly drive. The people in your videos barely know to speak proper english!!

At least you don't drive imports, but why try so hard to look like them. Are you sure you dont want more decals?? I'm sure you buddy with the Charger would love some more.

Stop deceiving yourself. The majority of you thumbs up comes from people of your club that have registered here. Some old guys can give those too but are the minority.

Again I call them as I see them. Me personally cannot STAND the gangsta attitude, no matter what you drive. I'm been honest and I know a LOT here feel the same way.

Everyone has the right to enjoy the hobby as they like. In the same manner I have the right to express my opinion towards your videos, cars and attitudes.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by SSmoken
"since i was fresh out when i got my L's"

Does that mean hes been a member since he got his drivers license?
Are you seriously trying to understand?? LOL!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:15 PM
12 Second Club

okay, and my last point is since you seem so civil and non-gangster, first, your response to my first post was a little, UN-civil would you say? and again, youre acting as if anyone having the slightest impression of "gangster attitude" is way out of line.

i dont mean to start any **** between anyone. just saying, when you post on a forum, you expect feedback, when you get the feedback, dont take it like its a personal attack. you show us this, we give you our opinions. if anything, were trying to HELP you not look - and ill specify - what is in OUR opinion "rice". So dont start pulling that crap like you dont have the time of day to deal with critics.

if you dont like it, stop posting new threads with the same videos over and over, its the only reason anyone spoke up in the first place. posting once to show who you are and what youre doing is okay, whatever. but doing it over and over again to get attention is annoying.

ill leave you to go buy your groceries for your nagging wife now.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by justin455
Did the kid in the 2nd vid say he got a bigger engine in his SS than when he had a Z28?
The kid in the video does not have the SLIGHTEST clue of the car he owns....that's my point!! You breath and live IGNORANCE, not muscle cars. People here are among the most knowledgeable gear heads you'll find in the world. And you decide to post that video??? Smart move, friend...very smart.