Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

HELP will this boost controller work?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 11:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP will this boost controller work?

im looking for a electronic boost controller. i have been looking at them and there exspensive for the good ones. i found this one and the fetures are the same as the good ones. i just dont have the money right now for the nice ones with all the upgrade this year.

GFB introduces the Powerful, Easy to Use and Unbeatable Value G-Force Electronic Boost Controller. It features: Controls Boost Pressures up to 50 PSI, Scramble Boost with remote trigger (program a timed boost increase for that extra edge when needed), Spike-Stop feature eliminates boost spike, Open or Closed loop operation (closed loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPM ranges and atomospheric conditions), Over-Boost warning (user adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high), Displays boost in psi, kPa, or bar. And comes in rugged billet aluminum casing.
High tech is not about extra dials and buttons - it's about performance - without the hassle. Easy fitment, faster tuning and setup and more funtional user controls.

Faster tuning and setup and a more functional user interface (that's computer speak for the bit you use to control it). Spec highlights include;
• Controls boost pressures up to 50psi (3.5 bar) - class leading performance
• Open or closed loop operation – closed loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPM ranges and atmospheric conditions
• 6 boost memories, all individually programmable – you can program a different boost pressure and rise rate for each gear, and select on-the-fly
• Scramble boost with auxiliary remote switching – program a timed boost increase for that extra edge when needed
• Spike-stop feature eliminates boost spiking – helps tame boost spiking on troublesome turbo-charger systems
• Real-time boost gauge, displays in bar, psi or kPa – choose the display units to suit your preference
• Over-boost warning – user adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high
Easier to fit, faster to tune, more powerful. Now that's an intelligent EBC.
Attached Thumbnails HELP will this boost controller work?-kgrhqnhjbme63uw2cc-bo1ysdmzyq-60_12-1-.jpg   HELP will this boost controller work?-kgrhqnhjdke7zidke-nbpgjnkojr-60_12-1-.jpg  
Old 02-24-2012, 12:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seems legit. The code in a boost controller is pretty simple. I should know, I wrote my own arduino program for my boost controller.

That solenoid is pretty much standard on most kits. It is made by MAC and they are decent quality.

Quick Reply: HELP will this boost controller work?