Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Camaro SS Feeler

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Camaro SS Feeler

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $123456780
Mileage: 137000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

First off it's a salvaged title I'd like to get that out of the way. Okay I don't have this car very long only about a year. I got it stock and was an original 6 speed car. It now has a
-th350 fully built with high friction clutches th400 second gear sprag, ultra bell, trans brake, b&m deep pan, and a 3600 PTC nitrous converter.
-The motor is from a 2000 camaro and has about 21k,and it's stock. The only thing performance wise done to it us a tune, fast 90/90, and kooks 1-3/4" headers. I have a full nitrous kit on the car also. It's an NOS 90mm plate kit. It has a fpss, msd digital window switch, NOS purge,NX bottle heater, dynotune pressure switch. All is wired into a dynotune switch center. The bottle heater is set up to go off when the bottle pressure is above 975psi which is a great set up.
-The rear is a moser 12 bolt with a strange spool and 3.73's, 33 spline axels, c clip eliminators,ratech solid pinion spacer,and arp extended studs.
-The suspension is pretty good. It's has Spohn chromoly rear lca's with delsphere bushings,Spohn 1" rear sway bar with poly bushings and their heavy duty bolt brakets. Spohn tourqe arm, Madman valved double adjustable front and rear AFCO shocks, the fronts have AFCO 275lb springs and the bearings so it is easier to adjust. The rear just has shocks and stock springs with the heater hose mod. I just did the brakes with that brake motive deal.
-wheels and tires are race stars 3-3/4 with nixen 165/80/15's up front, out back are 15x10 with 275/60/15 Mickey Thompsons
-November/14th The car dynoed 317whp/339tq through the 6 speed with the 28" tires and 4.56's, and on the 100 shot was 440whp/500whp. This was the day well 1am last min session before I went to a track rental lol. The car ran a best of 11.80 on the 100 shot and 12.30 on motor. There was a delay with the nitrous so we only sprayed it 2 times because I think it was the fuel pump being stock and having high miles. Thanks giving weekend I started pulling the tranny. Just finished up the trans swap and rebuilding the rear last weekend. The car feels great and a great new experience compared to a 6 speed, I have a fuel pump and racetronix hot-wire kit on order. I am also doing a cam swap this week ttp 236/239. Im interested how much you guys would offer or who is even interested. The car was resprayed looks good but is not perfect there are some noticeable spots. The interior is clean but shows it's age, seats are worn and there is a very light homedepot carpet so it's very loud. Most of the parts don't even have 1000 miles on them. Everything I bought new except the t/a fast and headers. Like I said this is just a feeler. I can send pics to who ever, I know I know this thread is useless without pics.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:48 AM
TECH Regular

and you need to have a price
Old 02-29-2012, 05:55 AM
Launching!

I'd like to get no less then 10k. I would be taking a big hit at that price.