Notices

Wanted: Adj. PHB, Wheels + Tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: Adj. PHB, Wheels + Tires

So, here's the story.

Previous owner didn't lower it right. Used an Eibach Prokit and stuck with the stock PHB and DeCarbons. I don't have the cash to change the Eibachs or DeCarbons now with Strano and Koni, but I can at least get the Adj. Panhard Bar to center the rear end.

Also, guess what? He somehow managed to bend not one, but all four (FOUR! What the !@#$?) wheels and cracked one of them. Didn't know this at the time, found out when I tried to get them balanced. So I need new wheels. I'll either get them here or on Craigslist depending on what's available I guess. Z06 wheels look good (that's what was on there, Pewter Metallic T/A) but I'm open to other options, preferably with good tires.

I'm slowly replacing everything on this car. Money, money, money.

But at least it's one T/A that will be respected and cared for from now on. The previous owner....just, ugh. Stuff I might have been able to notice if I'd had a bit more experience with the cars...but it is what it is.

Anyways. PM me or post here. I'll try to check once a day or so. Also, if anyone wants to buy a K&N filter or would like to swap or buy springs (I have Eibachs on the car, and the stock ones in a box) it's always an option. The Eibachs are low.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Sent you a PM on the wheels
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...me-wheels.html
Old 02-28-2012, 12:02 PM
On The Tree

Bump. I'd prefer wheels + tires to be in NC so I don't have to pay shipping..