Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I have a wiring plug i have no idea what it is.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a wiring plug i have no idea what it is.

I have an 05 L59 and 4L60 that I just installed in my 71 chevelle. while i was putting harness in i came across a plug that is grey, about 3 inches long, an inch or so thick and runs in the same branch as my round tranny plug and the one going to the back of tranny near tail housing. i can't for the life of me figure out where it goes. could it be something for four wheel drive functions since the engine and tranny is not from same vehical??
Old 03-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by spot_55
I have an 05 L59 and 4L60 that I just installed in my 71 chevelle. while i was putting harness in i came across a plug that is grey, about 3 inches long, an inch or so thick and runs in the same branch as my round tranny plug and the one going to the back of tranny near tail housing. i can't for the life of me figure out where it goes. could it be something for four wheel drive functions since the engine and tranny is not from same vehical??
sounds like the park/neutral safty switch plug..if it looks something like this:

Old 03-04-2012, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

yeah thats the plug. where does it plug in at? or is it even used? I done the harness for stand alone using lt1 swaps instructions and some wires removed from it and some did not. unless a missed where i was supposed to get rid of them all??