Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

2x 99 camaro axles with reluctor gears

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2x 99 camaro axles with reluctor gears

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $125
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for grabs are two used axles with the reluctor gears from a 99 camaro z28 with ABS and traction control. I upgraded my rear end and am buying mosers.I pulled them today cleaned them up in solvent tank and put them back in the car and drove it back out in lot waiting for remainder of rear to arrive which will be in a couple days ( tuesday, wednesday) and I can pull them and ship by weekend or if your close you can come to dealership and pick them up. They look good aside from some slight wear around bearing area. Gear teeth look perfect. Will not come with wheel studs. Car only went to drag strip maybe 10 times on kuhmo street tires back in 03. Never had slicks or drag radials mounted. Ran on royal purple gear oil. Located in northern VA. Can potentially meet you somewhere if in tri-state area.