Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

ZEX Wet Nitrous Kit With Purge, Bottle Heater, Remote Opener w/LS1 Camaro Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZEX Wet Nitrous Kit With Purge, Bottle Heater, Remote Opener w/LS1 Camaro Brackets

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $550
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Barely used ZEX Nitrous kit. This kit was professionally installed in a 2002 Camaro LS1. The Bottle has a custom made welded steel bracket that fits perfectly in the T-top holders in the back of the car. The Solenoid/Controller is mounted to the top of a custom made bracket that mounts near the fusebox. I do not know a whole lot about nitrous and I do not know what HP jets it has. I was told it is 150Hp setup but I do not know if that is true. I removed it when I got the car to go to a turbo setup. Here is a list of the parts that I can make out:
  • 10LB Bottle
  • Bottle Warmer
  • Remote Bottle opener
  • Blow Down Tube
  • Purge solenoid with LED nozzle
  • ZEX Controller box
  • Wet nozzle installed in SLP smooth bellows
  • All AN Lines and fittings to install the kit
  • A loom of wires with a switch panel that mounts in the ashtray

This is everything that was removed from the car. The only thing that may be needed to install is some extra wires and connectors that did not survive the removal. This kit was used for less than 6 months and only 2 bottles were run. New all of these parts cost $1250. I will sell it all for $550 plus ACTUAL shipping cost. I do not mark up the shipping and I am very good at keeping shipping costs down while making sure you get the items intact. I am new to selling on here but you can check my eBay feedback. I am a top rated seller and have 100% feedback. My user name is tebe-motors on eBay.

Old 03-07-2012, 06:46 AM
Teching In

If nobody takes it today it is going on eBay. I know my price is not too high. I am selling this whole setup for what the bottle opener and purge kit cost. Look at it like this, you buy the bottle opener and purge kit and get a free nitrous kit with bottle heater. Again, this kit is in NEW condition and was only used for a very short time.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this a universal kit, or fbody specific. I have a friend with a lightning that is very interested. Let me know
Old 03-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Teching In

Sold. Thanks!