Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If you have the QTEC come in!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 04:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you have the QTEC come in!

Well i got my unit today, though there is a problem that i didnt forsee. When I put the valve on the cutout, the wires dont stick out parallel to the cutout which would leave horrible ground clearance. I wanted to see how some of you have your in, and which way the valve sticks to give you ground clearance. I just want to know where to place the cutout when it goes in this week.

Thanks,
Mark
Old 03-22-2004, 06:28 PM
11 Second Club

look at their website...... here better yet look at this part of their website..
http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/...customers.html

it will give you an idea on how to setup... look at how the valve and cutout are place and have no clearance issues
Old 03-22-2004, 06:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Durien
look at their website...... here better yet look at this part of their website..
http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/...customers.html

it will give you an idea on how to setup... look at how the valve and cutout are place and have no clearance issues

It looks as though the cutout pipe should be level with the ground, and the valve should be angled up towards the floorboards. I just want to know where the fbody guys have them in the I pipe, and a good pic showing where the valve comes close to the floorboards.

Mark
Old 03-22-2004, 07:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These are what you're looking for... they're from the QTP link that was given to you before...