Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

killed a new silverado

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default killed a new silverado

Haven't had much action on my commute to and from work lately and I usually don't share any of my stories b/c i drive a 4wd with very basic mods but this made my day and I had to share with y'all. Stoped at a red light when a 2wd ex. Cab new silverado pulls up and starts hot brakeing I reply with a small spin, he had an exhaust so I could tell it was a v8 and to hot breake like he did, I assume a programmer as well. On green we both rolled out with no spin and by the top of 1st I had 2 links on him, we went again fron 60 and I let him get 1/2 A truck on me before I nailed it, I let out at 90 and he was at least 4 to 5 links behind. I thought I would at least hang with him if he was stock considering the weight differance, but I taped Dat *** instead lol hope you enjoyed as much as I did
Old 03-09-2012, 05:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What is up with all these turtle and snail races lately? I'm ready to hear how the moped outran a bicycle soon.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crazboy99
What is up with all these turtle and snail races lately? I'm ready to hear how the moped outran a bicycle soon.
Let's hear some of your races John Force....
Old 03-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man, I'm trying! Nothing wants a piece of me once they hear my car. Even the early 2000's Mustang GT with a Mach 1 hood scoop that was driving like an *** through traffic to get next to me: I dropped down to 1st at 5,000rpms (which caused me to decel to put us side by side). The second he got a good earfull of my car he slammed his brakes and suddenly wasn't in such a hurry anymore. Dude would NOT get next to me after that. Even got behind me at the next red light just to keep from getting side by side with me. lol

It's truly amazing how many cars get really really tame once they get next to my car.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 03-10-2012, 12:49 AM
11 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

Old 03-10-2012, 01:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
Let's hear some of your races John Force....

In no way am I saying that I am John Force. What I am saying is there have been a bunch of "races" involving some very weak vehicles. I post the races that are worth mentioning, and leave the others out. Win or loose. But seeing that you want to hear about races that don't involve some relatively fast cars... Someone should race a Prius and iQ.

Oh yeah, was the supposed to hurt my feelings? Business up front... party in back
Old 03-10-2012, 03:54 AM
11 Second Club

In no way am I saying that I am John Force. What I am saying is there have been a bunch of "races" involving some very weak vehicles. I post the races that are worth mentioning, and leave the others out. Win or loose. But seeing that you want to hear about races that don't involve some relatively fast cars... Someone should race a Prius and iQ.

Oh yeah, was the supposed to hurt my feelings? Business up front... party in back
Who gives a ****? A kill is a kill is a kill.

He beat something that he though he wasn't going to, and it was cool to him. What's wrong with that?

It's as easy as not opening that damn thread if you don't wanna read it!
Old 03-10-2012, 04:05 AM
Teching In

Why don't you keep your smart *** comments to yourself, I work 80 hour weeks with very few days off and little time to work on my "fast" vehicles. Excuse the hell out of me for haveing a good time and wanting to share it with ppl who help me out. It's ppl like you I will enjoy racing when I get my other silverado going. Have a splended day dip ****
Old 03-10-2012, 04:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

/\ i like this comment. i dunno why. gnite folks
Old 03-10-2012, 06:12 AM
Teching In

Thanks rob and sideways, like I mentioned in my post I try not to bore anyone with chicken **** kill storiesbut I thought this one was pretty cool, a small victory for the mostly stock ls 4wd work truck class lol
Old 03-10-2012, 08:23 AM

I post the races that are worth mentioning, and leave the others out.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...vs-celica.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...appointed.html

Btw, those are half of all your kill stories.

Op, nice kill!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ

Nice kill, OP.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I apologize. Have fun with your races OP. It seems as I was too guilty once of posting about some awful races. I forgot about that Jeep race.