View Full Version : Main Cap Bolts?

03-12-2012, 10:20 PM
So I'm missing a few bolts on my block and I need to know what they're called so I can order some. They screw in the side of the block and hold the main caps in place. I hope someone can figure it out from my lame description lol. Thanks.

Hopefully this picture will help a little bit...

03-13-2012, 12:22 PM
Main cap side bolts. Any sponsor should be able to get them for you.

03-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Alright, thanks!