Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Anyone have problems with minty?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 01:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have problems with minty?

I bought the set of Hal shocks he had for sale here. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...&highlight=Hal

I sent a money order out on March 6 for the agreed amount and I was promised overnight shipping as described in his post.

The last I heard back was March 16th and he said he promised to get the package out the 17th. He did say his brother had a collapsed lung and he was occupied with that, and the hospital etc.

Ive emailed him back a couple times just for a status update. I dont need the shocks yesterday but I just dont want to get screwed out of 330.00.
Old 03-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will be fine. Greg is my friend and I'm the one that took that car apart.

His brother did in fact end up in the hospital with a collapsed lung and Greg has been busy running back and forth dealing with it for his mother.

he'll take care of your stuff don't worry man.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:30 PM
On The Tree

Ok cool thanks. I dont mean to nag but I got screwed once on another Fbody message board.

Hope everything turns out well for Greg.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

I've bought from Greg before and had absolutely no issues. I'm sure he's just been distracted (understandibly so).
Old 03-23-2004, 03:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SmokinZed
I bought the set of Hal shocks he had for sale here. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...&highlight=Hal

I sent a money order out on March 6 for the agreed amount and I was promised overnight shipping as described in his post.

The last I heard back was March 16th and he said he promised to get the package out the 17th. He did say his brother had a collapsed lung and he was occupied with that, and the hospital etc.

Ive emailed him back a couple times just for a status update. I dont need the shocks yesterday but I just dont want to get screwed out of 330.00.
Hey, Im here. Im not out to get you over. I have them sitting in a box ready to ship out. I just havent had the chance to send them out. Ive had hospitals galore to deal with the last week and a half with my brother and mother. I apologize. With work and the hospitals I havent had any extra time. I will try my hardest to send them out tomorow morning or Thurs.
Like I said, Im sorry.
Thanks
Greg

Edit. Monday morning you will have your tracking number.

Last edited by minty; 03-26-2004 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:20 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Greg is a good trader.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:21 PM
On The Tree

Thank you very much Greg. I appreciate it.

Ill delete this post.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:45 AM
TECH Addict

Hey smokinzed, You got the shocks weeks the first week of the month and I asked you if you could return the top pieces because I accidentally shipped them with the shocks(the piece that keeps them compressed) and you said you would return them and I have heard NOTHING back from you all month. Can you please send them back? I held up my end.