Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

95 240sx ls1 dakota digital install

Old 03-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 240sx ls1 dakota digital install

Ok ive been doing alot of research to get my stock speedo to work in my ls1 240sx with my dakaot digital box that i also bought from sikky for like $89 and now it works. but i let sikky do my wiring harness so they ran the wires from the f3 plug for me but i had to hook them to my DD box. Ok you need the stock ka coolant sensor installed inlet or outlet ur choice. its gunna be the YELLOW WIRE from f3 plug pin 28 connect to sensor and stock gauge will work. And on the DD box u need a 12volt key switch power for your main power. i used test light and put on my fuses and see what one sent power when i turned the key on and hooked up to that fuse wire. For the ground u need a normal body ground. Ok for the sensor ground my wire was RED not sure what wire from the f3 plug it is but may work with out not sure PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT IF NEEDED. This is how mine is hooked up. GREEN/YELLOW will go to the input that is your vehicle speed sendor (VSS) pin 24 on f3 plug. The YELLOW/RED wire goes to your output 1 witch is your tachometor pin 26 on the f3 plug. OK after that i put all my switches ON- 1 ON 2 ON 3 ON 4 ON. Then test drove the car with gps in it and kept my speed at 55mph and it showed i was doing 100mph on speedo. now while driving i had to hold the down button on the DD box and it slowly droped to 55 mph same as gps where i needed and then it was done. it may not look like its dropping but keep holding it and keep at steady speed. If the light is blinking you are getting signal if its just on your getting power but no signal. plz leave comment if i messed up are u need somthing just tryin help. IF YOU NEED F3 PLUG DIAGRAM JUST GO TO GOOGLE IMAGES AND TYPE IN 95 240SX F3 PLUG AND ITS FIRST PIC.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Teching In

sweet right up. i just bought one of these today probly going to install it this weekend
Old 03-29-2012, 01:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

I started to wire up my 240 harness to the Ls harness, after 2 minutes decided making my own harness and just buy a gps heads up display spedometer was a lot easier.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Teching In

I had sent mine off to sikky all of it was right but wasnt to professional. All wires electric taped insted of heat shrink no plugs were tagged but all wires fron f3 plug was easy all my stock gauges work great.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:42 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nissan LS240
I started to wire up my 240 harness to the Ls harness, after 2 minutes decided making my own harness and just buy a gps heads up display spedometer was a lot easier.
LOL

Originally Posted by straightsideways
I had sent mine off to sikky all of it was right but wasnt to professional. All wires electric taped insted of heat shrink no plugs were tagged but all wires fron f3 plug was easy all my stock gauges work great.
does sikky do wire conversions for 240's only?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 95 240sx ls1 dakota digital install