LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Please read Sponsors.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 05:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please read Sponsors.

Hi I have had some recent experience with sponsors that I would like to share. This is NOT a bash as I will leave out the actual names of them.

Here are some deatails last Tuesday I placed two seperate orders with two seperate sponsors. I will call them sponsor A and sponsor B.

Sponsor A received a high priced order from me and I received the order today I am 100% satisfied in the products and delivery. I however did not receive one particular item. It was notated on the invoice as being ordered and NOT being shipped. I called them and asked where the missing item was. I was told that it was on backorder and it wouldn't be till next week till it was shipped to me. I told the person I talked to "I wish I had been told that it was on backorder so I could have gone elsewhere to get it. He said "well you could just install it when you get it."

I had received no prior knowledge of it being on backorder through the website or through the 2 e-mails I received concerning the order I placed.

The person on the phone assumed I was doing the work myself and thought it was no big deal. I told him that I was having it done at a shop and it would now take a second trip to the shop for the job to be completed. I had an appointment for install and tune this Thursday&Friday now I have to cancel because all the parts won't be here.

Sponsor B I placed an order on the same day and the price was less than 10% of what total order to sponsor A was. An item from sponsor B was on backorder and the sponsor called and e-mailed me to see if I was ok on waiting till I got they had them in stock. I told them I was so all is good.

Basically I am writing this to let the sponsors know that please do not assume a customer is "OK" with waiting on parts to be shipped when they have ZERO knowledge of them being out of stock.

I'm hoping that the sponsors customer service can improve on their already great customer service records they have with me and many members on this site.

Thanks Have a Nice Day.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was directed to post this in the Feedback section so I did. Also I was told to use the names of the sponsors so maybe I could get an answer from them.

Sponsor A is Texas-Speed and Sponsor B is WS6store.

This is not meant to bash anyone or anybody just maybe let the customer service reps of the sponsors know what they are doing right or could improve upon. Thanks
Old 03-20-2012, 05:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Texas Speed did the smae thing to me. I called to order their 1 7/8 headers and their ORY and when I talked to them the guy told me they had everything in stock and it would ship out at the same time. When I got my package all that was there were the headers, so I call and ask why and all they can tell me is that I have to wait till the end of the month to get the ORY. If they knew they didn't have the ORY they should've said something to me

Quick Reply: Please read Sponsors.