View Full Version : Is anyone here a member of Muscle Car Evolution.com ... ????

BrianSF-GA
03-22-2012, 10:45 PM
I registered with this site at the beginning of the week (Tuesday) and still cannot view the threads or anything else. When I login it says "Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum." .... damn, how long does it take to be accepted?

The only reason I registered is because they have scheduled a track day at Silver Dollar at the end of April that I may like to attend ... so far, I am losing that interest.

02Ls1Formula
03-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Ive been a member for several years...that site has gone down hill the past year or so..hardly any posts...track day is a blast tho.

BrianSF-GA
03-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Ive been a member for several years...that site has gone down hill the past year or so..hardly any posts...track day is a blast tho.

So how long did it take before you could start posting after you joined? Ususally, a forum lets you post immediately after verifying. With this forum it has been a whole week and I can't even view the threads!

Silverbk
03-23-2012, 07:46 PM
Hey Brian I am a memeber there also. I joined over the winter, Boston Translplant living in Kennesaw. Took about 2 days for me to access. Have you contacted the web admin. person to see what the deal is? Nice ride.

BrianSF-GA
03-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey Brian I am a memeber there also. I joined over the winter, Boston Translplant living in Kennesaw. Took about 2 days for me to access. Have you contacted the web admin. person to see what the deal is? Nice ride.

Damn ... small world. Do you know where Hanover MA is?? That is where I was born and raised and moved to GA in 1982! My wife and I built this home in Cartersville in 2008, but, before meeting my wife, I owned a home from 1999-2008 in .... guess where .... Kennesaw!

Anyway, I am not able to email the administrator because it says that option is not enabled!

BrianSF-GA
03-23-2012, 08:32 PM
I just tried to login and it shows me there ...

Currently Active Users

There are currently 427 users online. 160 members and 267 guests

Most users ever online was 3,856, November 29th, 2011 at 12:52 AM.
BrianSF-GA

When I go to "My Profile" I get ...

BrianSF-GA, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

When I go to the forum Titles, all of the "Last Post" columns show "Private" ...!

ls1vette5
03-23-2012, 08:36 PM
I registered with this site at the beginning of the week (Tuesday) and still cannot view the threads or anything else. When I login it says "Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum." .... damn, how long does it take to be accepted?

The only reason I registered is because they have scheduled a track day at Silver Dollar at the end of April that I may like to attend ... so far, I am losing that interest.

I've been a member there for about a year, they said they have had a lot of trouble with spam lately so it takes a while to sort through all of it. I would'nt think it would take a week though. But track day is a hell of a lot of fun.

02Ls1Formula
03-26-2012, 09:03 AM
So how long did it take before you could start posting after you joined? Ususally, a forum lets you post immediately after verifying. With this forum it has been a whole week and I can't even view the threads!

When I signed up it worked automatically...but apparently they have been having some issues over there that takes it longer??

david068513
03-26-2012, 07:12 PM
That site sucks, log on to musclecar-revolution.com its a new site that just started where everyone is migrating from there to here. Good guys there.

Silverbk
03-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Damn ... small world. Do you know where Hanover MA is?? That is where I was born and raised and moved to GA in 1982! My wife and I built this home in Cartersville in 2008, but, before meeting my wife, I owned a home from 1999-2008 in .... guess where .... Kennesaw!

Anyway, I am not able to email the administrator because it says that option is not enabled!

I know it well, grew up on the North Shore but used to go with a girl from Weymouth. Let me know if you go to any local meets/car shows in the area, still trying to learn the area and any info would be appreciated.

Any luck w/the website?

BrianSF-GA
03-27-2012, 08:13 AM
That site sucks, log on to musclecar-revolution.com its a new site that just started where everyone is migrating from there to here. Good guys there.

I just really wanted to get more information about their track day at Silver Dollar .... mainly, is the charge at the gate or upfront and is there any type registration required?

BrianSF-GA
03-27-2012, 08:34 AM
I know it well, grew up on the North Shore but used to go with a girl from Weymouth. Let me know if you go to any local meets/car shows in the area, still trying to learn the area and any info would be appreciated.

Any luck w/the website?

I know Weymouth ... lol. I graduated from Hanover HS long, long, long ago.

Cartersville (about 20 minutes north on 41) holds a car show on the square (Friendship Plaza) the 1st Saturday of each month beginning April. Also local is the Canton (about 20 minutes-up 575) car show held in Riverstone Shopping Center the 3rd Saturday of each month beginning in March. You might want to confirm these dates.

These are local shows that pretty much have the same people everytime, but they are cool. I have been to Canton once and the Cartersville show a handful of times, but have not taken my car. I might take it up to the Cartersville this year. I think it's a $2-3 donation for the cars.

This Saturday is a Dyno Day/Car Show at Injected Engineering in Kennesaw off Moon Station Road just off Jiles Road. I plan to dyno mine ... $50 for two pulls, but they are limiting it to 30 cars for each the dyno and car show. I have never been, but they had 400 people last year and, from what I have been told, there is a car show outside of the car show.

02Ls1Formula
03-27-2012, 10:22 AM
I just really wanted to get more information about their track day at Silver Dollar .... mainly, is the charge at the gate or upfront and is there any type registration required?

When I used to go it was pay at the gate, no registration...and the last track day I went to they let all the ricers from IA in and they crowded the strip...got in 5 runs all day.

BrianSF-GA
03-27-2012, 12:56 PM
When I used to go it was pay at the gate, no registration...and the last track day I went to they let all the ricers from IA in and they crowded the strip...got in 5 runs all day.

Ok, let me get this straight, a track day sponsered by Muscle-CarEvolution.com and they let imports in to effect that actual muscle cars only got 5 runs in ... ! ... ? I am not getting a warm and fuzzy about this forum or the track day. I got 11 shakedown runs in at Paradise at their TnT a few weekends ago and we didn't get there until 2:00 pm and I could've kept running past 5:00 pm if I wanted to. I may have to re-think a 3-hour, one-way drive for this track day even if it is a 1/4-mile track ... gas alone will be $100.

02Ls1Formula
03-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Ok, let me get this straight, a track day sponsered by Muscle-CarEvolution.com and they let imports in to effect that actual muscle cars only got 5 runs in ... ! ... ? I am not getting a warm and fuzzy about this forum or the track day. I got 11 shakedown runs in at Paradise at their TnT a few weekends ago and we didn't get there until 2:00 pm and I could've kept running past 5:00 pm if I wanted to. I may have to re-think a 3-hour, one-way drive for this track day even if it is a 1/4-mile track ... gas alone will be $100.

Yea that one was terrible. Not to mention all the ricers that paid no attention to the water box and drove right through it on street tires...I havent been to one since, so hopefully they learned a lesson and quit letting them come...only shitty thing is if they signed up on the forum then they get to come anyway.

david068513
03-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Yea that one was terrible. Not to mention all the ricers that paid no attention to the water box and drove right through it on street tires...I havent been to one since, so hopefully they learned a lesson and quit letting them come...only shitty thing is if they signed up on the forum then they get to come anyway.

I went to the last one. No ricers and you could run back to back. A lot showed up but not many racing. I wont support that site anymore though since the people that run it are douchebags

BrianSF-GA
03-27-2012, 10:47 PM
It seems it would be best to forget about the forum, but, I would sure like to go to the track day. It would be nice to get some 1/4-mile runs in with my new mods currently being delivered. My only other 1/4-mile option is Steele, Alabama since I have no roll bar.

Anyone planning to attend the Silver Dollar track day?

02Ls1Formula
03-28-2012, 08:48 AM
It seems it would be best to forget about the forum, but, I would sure like to go to the track day. It would be nice to get some 1/4-mile runs in with my new mods currently being delivered. My only other 1/4-mile option is Steele, Alabama since I have no roll bar.

Anyone planning to attend the Silver Dollar track day?

I would say to sign up and dont post anything...no rules on post count to come to the track day. Plus SDR is a good track and they usually set it up pretty good.

When is it?

BrianSF-GA
03-28-2012, 10:29 AM
I would say to sign up and dont post anything...no rules on post count to come to the track day. Plus SDR is a good track and they usually set it up pretty good.

When is it?

April 28th ... Gates Open at 10AM ... Racing from 12PM-5PM ... $10 Entry - $20 to Race ... Post Race Camping Party.

We probably wouldn't be interested in the camping party though!

Silverbk
03-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the info Brian, appreciate it. I may chk out the unoffical car show sat but not sure. My car is in the shop getting retuned. I wish it was getting my new spec 3 clutch and 3.90's but the wallet wont allow at the moment. Coming soon though.

BrianSF-GA
03-29-2012, 08:41 AM
I am just curious, who is re-tuning your Vette?

The forecast for Saturday hasn't been looking too good ... 50% chance of storms. As of today though, it looks like the storms will be coming in tomorrow and Saturday is down to a 30% chance.

Silverbk
03-30-2012, 02:07 PM
HPS in Dallas, formerly Sandy Springs.

BrianSF-GA
03-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Let me know what you think of them ... I have heard of them, but know nothing about them.

Silverbk
03-30-2012, 08:42 PM
He's been real good to this point, always answers calls and has been a stand up guy. He did the previous work on my car also. Having it retuned on his new dyno, previously it was done on a different dyno. Also getting new headlights installed, clear fixed style w/zenon bulbs. Will look nice when its done but getting the right wiring harness has been a chore to this point. Previous owner may have messed w/the wiring. We'll see, im heading to his shop tomorrow.

david068513
04-03-2012, 05:46 PM
the only person I trust to tune my cars is Bob Kurgan in Braselton ga. He is a great tuner and his record in the racing industry proves it.

j99fbody
04-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Let me know what you think of them ... I have heard of them, but know nothing about them.

HPS does excellent work, Chris Hunter tuned my turbo firebird and it runs great and i know several other people that have gad great experience with HPS

atrain59
04-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Hey Brain I'm on MCE it takes a while for your account to get set up due to spamers but It's a pretty good site to find out what's going locally and there are a ton of members around this area. We are actually having a car meet tomorrow night at Tilted Kilt in kennesaw.

atrain59
04-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Oh and trackday is April 28 gates open at 10 racing starts at noon $10 to watch +$20 if you want to race. I have been to the last 3 trackdays and have been able to make over 10+runs each time

BrianSF-GA
04-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Oh and trackday is April 28 gates open at 10 racing starts at noon $10 to watch +$20 if you want to race. I have been to the last 3 trackdays and have been able to make over 10+runs each time

Thanks for posting ... Is it pay at the gate? Are you planning to attend this year?

david068513
04-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Its pay at the gate. Ill try and come crash the party.

BrianSF-GA
04-04-2012, 10:39 PM
HPS does excellent work, Chris Hunter tuned my turbo firebird and it runs great and i know several other people that have gad great experience with HPS

I will have to keep this mind ... they are pretty to me.

By the way, quite a bad ass '72 you have there!

BrianSF-GA
04-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Its pay at the gate. Ill try and come crash the party.

It is a long haul for us, but we are considering making the trek.

Silverbk
04-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Hey brian did you make it to the dyno day last sat? What kind of numbers did you put up?

Cammin02ss
04-06-2012, 02:31 AM

Skillet
04-06-2012, 08:04 PM
HPS has fucked up more cars then they have touched... Ive seen 5 of them first hand!! Half there employees walked out because of how horrible the owner is last week!

He built a turbo silverado.. customer paid for a 800rwhp build. ( truck only made 611). The truck blew up within 1500 miles, customer took the truck to another shop to have it looked at for a unbias decision and HPS used scat 500fwhp rods in the motor.. Customer ended up spending another 8k to have a good motor installed.. HPS didnt help a dime!

HPS tuned a supercharger GTO. Well tried too... First the car wouldnt start unless the throttle was held wide open.. Made 36 dyno passes while the car was misfiring.. Misfired so bad that it blew one of the mufflers off the car.. HPS told the customer that something was wrong with the car.. Customer picked the car up and took it to the same shop that fixed the Silverado.. Drained the oil.. ended up having close to a qt of gas in the oil.. put fresh oil in the car.. The tuner at this shop looked at the tune and laughed because of how horrible the tune was.. Changed the tune and it fired up and idled perfectly.. Went straight to the dyno.. it made 633 and runs like a dreams now!

Trans am... Customer came in to have his car dynod tuned for nitrous.. Customer had just put a freshly built LQ9 in it.. Hps installed the nitrous... put the car on the dyno.. They never put the pills in the nozzle.. So first dyno pull it through a rod out the block... HPS did nothing to help the customer...

C6 Corvette... Hps installed a clutch and cam... Car left for tenn a few days afterward for a race.. while the customer is racing the harmonic balancer comes off due to no thread locker on it.(messed up a bunch up things and had to have the car towed back to ga). customer was broke down in tenn and hps still hasnt helped the customer out at all... Customer heard vibrations from drivetrain, the customer took the car to a different shop and found out all the torque tube bolts were finger tight.. Paid to have the other shop fix it...

Hps tuned a header only silverado.. it took them 31 passes to tune the truck and told the customer that you have to change the coil packs when you put headers on the trucks.. I LOL'd about that one...

HPS claims to go to tuning school which is a one day class which teaches you very little about anything...

I could keep going but im tired of talking about such a worthless subject!

Hope this saves some people money and time!

Don't be shy. Tell us how you really feel. :D

Cammin02ss
04-06-2012, 10:01 PM

BrianSF-GA
04-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Hey brian did you make it to the dyno day last sat? What kind of numbers did you put up?

Yea I made it ... 471rwhp/464rwtq ...if you think about it, those numbers were probably not too far off. The numbers in my sig were with a 10-bolt and 10-spokes with 275 Nitto's. The latest numbers were with the S60 and RT-S's with 27x11.5 QTP's. Those numbers are with SAE correction and smoothing at 3 which were the settings of the original numbers. It may need a re-tune, but it runs well and I am more interested in mods to get it to hook.

BrianSF-GA
04-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Just lookin out for people.. There is sooo many more things I could add to that list!!

Cammin02ss ... I think it is important to share experiences here. Thanks for the info. I would much rather trailer it to Vengeance since they are the original tuner of the 402 anyway.

atrain59
04-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks for posting ... Is it pay at the gate? Are you planning to attend this year?

It's $10 a person at the gate and then there will be a tech table set up once you get in the gate, go fill out your tech card and that's were you pay $20 to race and they only take cash.

I'm planning on going it will be my third time at the track ever, hopfully I can bust a low 11's pass if the 10 bolt holds up.

Also Brain there is a bunch of us that meet up at the starbucks on barrett and ride down together which always makes for a fun time.

david068513
04-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Cammin02ss ... I think it is important to share experiences here. Thanks for the info. I would much rather trailer it to Vengeance since they are the original tuner of the 402 anyway.

Please do it's worth it. The only people I would let do it beside vengence is Kurgan Motorsports. Those are the only two. I have heard plenty of other things like what cammin has said and as you know for everyone not talked about there is 5 more.

david068513
04-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Hunters Performance Solutions has fucked up more cars then they have touched... Ive seen 5 of them first hand!! Half there employees walked out because of how horrible the owner is last week!

HPS built a turbo silverado.. Customer paid for a 800rwhp build. ( truck only made 611). The truck blew up within 1500 miles, customer took the truck to another shop to have it looked at for a unbias decision, and turned out HPS used scat 500fwhp rods in the motor.. Customer ended up spending another 8k to have a good motor installed.. HPS didnt help a dime!

Chris@HPS tuned a supercharger GTO. Well tried too... First the car wouldnt start unless the throttle was held wide open.. Made 36 dyno passes while the car was misfiring.. Misfired so bad that it blew one of the mufflers off the car.. Chris@HPS told the customer that something was wrong with the car.. Customer picked the car up and took it to the same shop that fixed the Silverado.. Drained the oil.. ended up having close to a qt of gas in the oil.. put fresh oil in the car.. The tuner at this shop looked at the tune and laughed because of how horrible the tune was.. Changed the tune and it fired up and idled perfectly.. Went straight to the dyno.. it made 633 and runs like a dreams now!

Trans am... Customer came in to have his car dynod tuned for nitrous.. Customer had just put a freshly built LQ9 in it.. Hps installed the nitrous... put the car on the dyno.. HPS never put the pills in the nozzle.. So first dyno pull it through blew up!... Chris@HPS did nothing to help the customer...

C6 Corvette... Hps installed a clutch and cam... Car left for tenn a few days afterward for a race.. while the customer is racing the harmonic balancer comes off due to no thread locker on it.(messed up a bunch up things and had to have the car towed back to ga). customer was broke down in tenn and hps still hasnt helped the customer out at all... Customer heard vibrations from drivetrain, the customer took the car to a different shop and found out all the torque tube bolts were finger tight.. Paid to have the other shop fix it...

Chris@HPS tuned a header only silverado.. it took them 31 passes to tune the truck and told the customer that you have to change the coil packs when you put headers on the trucks.. I LOL'd about that one...

Chris@HPS claims to have gone to tuning school which is a one day class which teaches you very little about anything...

I could keep going but im tired of talking about such a worthless subject!

Hope this saves some people money and time!
yea I remember that. tuning school... I think he took the one day base info 2 hour class lmao.

david068513
04-09-2012, 11:41 PM
It is a long haul for us, but we are considering making the trek.

I am very unwanted in that circle jerk so if my car is running I might go bust some shit talkers ass. My shit is in peices right now though. we will see lol.

BrianSF-GA
04-10-2012, 10:19 AM
It's $10 a person at the gate and then there will be a tech table set up once you get in the gate, go fill out your tech card and that's were you pay $20 to race and they only take cash.

I'm planning on going it will be my third time at the track ever, hopfully I can bust a low 11's pass if the 10 bolt holds up.

Also Brain there is a bunch of us that meet up at the starbucks on barrett and ride down together which always makes for a fun time.

Tell me more about the tech card ... is there a copy available on the Internet? I would hate to make a 6-hour drive for nothing! If they are searching for general safety-worthiness, I am fine, but I wouldn't pass an NHRA/IHRA tech for ET.

We might be interested in a meet-up, but, I will be trailering. Has a time been setup yet?

BrianSF-GA
04-10-2012, 10:31 AM
I am very unwanted in that circle jerk so if my car is running I might go bust some shit talkers ass. My shit is in peices right now though. we will see lol.

LOL ... yea, I don't "do" drama and there sure is alot of it on the Internet in forums in general. Life is just too short ... I am just too old and ignore it. I am just interested in making some runs and, if I can checkout some nice cars or make some friends, great, but, if not, I would be happy just getting some runs in.

david068513
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Tell me more about the tech card ... is there a copy available on the Internet? I would hate to make a 6-hour drive for nothing! If they are searching for general safety-worthiness, I am fine, but I wouldn't pass an NHRA/IHRA tech for ET.

We might be interested in a meet-up, but, I will be trailering. Has a time been setup yet?
they are usually pretty relaxed on tech not overly strict most the time. Last time I went I paid, he walked over to make truck and wrote a number on it. Never had to pop the hood or look under it and never asked how fast it goes.

LOL ... yea, I don't "do" drama and there sure is alot of it on the Internet in forums in general. Life is just too short ... I am just too old and ignore it. I am just interested in making some runs and, if I can checkout some nice cars or make some friends, great, but, if not, I would be happy just getting some runs in.

I try not to get involved but eventually you'll see some peoples true colors. Go run some passes. Some cool people there to meet.

BrianSF-GA
04-10-2012, 05:37 PM
they are usually pretty relaxed on tech not overly strict most the time. Last time I went I paid, he walked over to make truck and wrote a number on it. Never had to pop the hood or look under it and never asked how fast it goes.

I try not to get involved but eventually you'll see some peoples true colors. Go run some passes. Some cool people there to meet.

That is what I hear about Silver Dollar and Alabama International. I wouldn't be happy if I made a run and was black flagged for something I already knew I didn't have after loading and driving for hours. I do understand, however, a car having brakes on one axle, bald tires, oil leaks, etc.

I already see peoples' "true colors" on this site and others. The majority of forum "goers" are cool for the most part. I just hate the generalizations that made on the forums ... the name calling of everyone that drives a **** or because someone won't do this or that and they are ****'s .... you probably know what I mean.

david068513
04-10-2012, 06:20 PM
I know exactly what you mean lol.

GTO1_OHIO
04-10-2012, 06:40 PM
I just joined that site a week ago and have the same problem with getting full access. Can't read any forums so thanks for posting here about the track day. Think I'll bring the car down for some runs.

BrianSF-GA
04-10-2012, 06:54 PM
I just joined that site a week ago and have the same problem with getting full access. Can't read any forums so thanks for posting here about the track day

Hey GTO1_OHIO .... thanks for posting, I was beginning to think they didn't like me ... lol.

I noticed you were in Alpharetta .... good to meet you. Cartersville here. Are you thinking about attending the track day?

Nice "Goat" by the way.

GTO1_OHIO
04-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Hey GTO1_OHIO .... thanks for posting, I was beginning to think they didn't like me ... lol.

I noticed you were in Alpharetta .... good to meet you. Cartersville here. Are you thinking about attending the track day?

Nice "Goat" by the way.

Yeah I'll plan on going.

I'm going up to Ohio to pick up the car and race at a few tracks but will have the car down here on the 23d.

Skillet
04-11-2012, 02:01 AM
That is what I hear about Silver Dollar and Alabama International.

About the only thing I hear at Steele is 8.0 or faster 1/8 mile needs a helmet. Lately they haven't even been announcing that though. Maybe the ET shack person tells them these days.

BrianSF-GA
04-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Yeah I'll plan on going.

I'm going up to Ohio to pick up the car and race at a few tracks but will have the car down here on the 23d.

Good ... hope to see you down there. We are considering the "Starbucks meet" and group ride down (if there are other trailers). I have yet to see a time or details posted. It will be just my wife and I if you you want to travel down together. I presume you will be trailering like me.

BrianSF-GA
04-11-2012, 08:25 AM
About the only thing I hear at Steele is 8.0 or faster 1/8 mile needs a helmet. Lately they haven't even been announcing that though. Maybe the ET shack person tells them these days.

Helmet requirement? I would think that would be a requirement to run down the track at any ET. The local track here (Paradise in Calhoun) requires all drivers to wear a helmet no exceptions ... !

02Ls1Formula
04-11-2012, 10:18 AM

Tech card is lax...They dont check anything, just write your number and get to racing.

They do require a helmet.

BrianSF-GA
04-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Tech card is lax...They dont check anything, just write your number and get to racing.

They do require a helmet.

Sounds good to me .... !!!

GTO1_OHIO
04-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Good ... hope to see you down there. We are considering the "Starbucks meet" and group ride down (if there are other trailers). I have yet to see a time or details posted. It will be just my wife and I if you you want to travel down together. I presume you will be trailering like me.

Yes too many things to break not too. Meeting up is fine with me.

BrianSF-GA
04-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Yes too many things to break not too. Meeting up is fine with me.

Sounds good ... !

atrain59 ... keep us informed of the "meet-up". Hopefully, the route is I-75 and not U.S. 41 ... about 2-1/2 hours (141 miles).

Silverbk
04-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Yea I made it ... 471rwhp/464rwtq ...if you think about it, those numbers were probably not too far off. The numbers in my sig were with a 10-bolt and 10-spokes with 275 Nitto's. The latest numbers were with the S60 and RT-S's with 27x11.5 QTP's. Those numbers are with SAE correction and smoothing at 3 which were the settings of the original numbers. It may need a re-tune, but it runs well and I am more interested in mods to get it to hook.

Nice numbers, what are you looking to run in the 1/4?

BrianSF-GA
04-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Nice numbers, what are you looking to run in the 1/4?

My goals are to break into the 6's/10's, but I don't think I will be there at this track day. I am just now mounting my rear coil overs and I am sure I will have to dial them in and will also be getting used to the 2-Step and line lock that I have yet to install.

atrain59
04-14-2012, 02:00 AM
Sounds good ... !

atrain59 ... keep us informed of the "meet-up". Hopefully, the route is I-75 and not U.S. 41 ... about 2-1/2 hours (141 miles).

Well do, as of right now nothing has been said but im sure once it get closer to track day it will be annouced. We usually meet up at 6:45am and leave out by 7am and we take 75 S and we make a stop at Summit to meet up with the group from that side of town, which usually has 15+ cars. Then we leave there around 8:30am and head to the track.

BrianSF-GA
04-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Well do, as of right now nothing has been said but im sure once it get closer to track day it will be annouced. We usually meet up at 6:45am and leave out by 7am and we take 75 S and we make a stop at Summit to meet up with the group from that side of town, which usually has 15+ cars. Then we leave there around 8:30am and head to the track.

Damn ... that is early! Is the sun up by then??? I will have to decide on that closer to track day too.

Is this a group of all drivers or are some trailering too?

GTO1_OHIO
04-14-2012, 09:03 PM
I guess I'll probably meet up with people at Summit then since I'm coming down 400 to hit 75.

BrianSF-GA
04-14-2012, 10:39 PM
I guess I'll probably meet up with people at Summit then since I'm coming down 400 to hit 75.

I suspected you would go all the way through town on 400 and hit 85 then 75.

BrianSF-GA
04-15-2012, 08:35 AM
By the way guys, it has been 25 days since I joined musclecar-evolution.com, 20 days since I have been "activated", but I still cannot read the posts ... everything is marked "private".

GTO1_OHIO
04-15-2012, 08:50 AM
I suspected you would go all the way through town on 400 and hit 85 then 75.

Exactly. lol

By the way guys, it has been 25 days since I joined musclecar-evolution.com, 20 days since I have been "activated", but I still cannot read the posts ... everything is marked "private".

Same here. I PMed two of the administrators. Don't know that the PMs even work if the account is not fully activated though.

Cammin02ss
04-16-2012, 08:17 AM
The tech at silverdollar on the track days are very lax.. They write the number on the car and that's about it.. Just bring a helmet! I was running 10.60s and all I had was a lap belt! They said "just grab a helmet".. Ha ha you have nothing to worry about!

BrianSF-GA
04-16-2012, 09:24 AM
The tech at silverdollar on the track days are very lax.. They write the number on the car and that's about it.. Just bring a helmet! I was running 10.60s and all I had was a lap belt! They said "just grab a helmet".. Ha ha you have nothing to worry about!

Sounds great ... I wish we had a 1/4-mile track around Atlanta that is not sanctioned like this one. I have two tracks up this way, but they are both 1/8-mile.

BrianSF-GA
04-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Same here. I PMed two of the administrators. Don't know that the PMs even work if the account is not fully activated though.

I emailed the Admin on March 24th and no reply .... I am thinking they are not interested in expanding their membership base.

GTO1_OHIO
04-16-2012, 11:00 AM
I emailed the Admin on March 24th and no reply .... I am thinking they are not interested in expanding their membership base.

I got activated today. Try PMing 01Laser ... he got it done in a day for me

BrianSF-GA
04-16-2012, 12:42 PM
I got activated today. Try PMing 01Laser ... he got it done in a day for me

Nice thanks, however, when I attmpted to login, my login and username was no longer valid. I had to re-register all over again ... !!!!

GTO1_OHIO
04-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Nice thanks, however, when I attmpted to login, my login and username was no longer valid. I had to re-register all over again ... !!!!

Don't know how your user name could be mistaken for a spam account. Or did you register as something like hj3&a01^h1? lol

BrianSF-GA
04-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Don't know how your user name could be mistaken for a spam account. Or did you register as something like hj3&a01^h1? lol

LOL ... I am the same on all the forums I am a member of .... BrianSF-GA. I re-registered and pm'd 01LASER, explained the situation and he pm'd me back saying he must have "dumped" mine while going through the spams. Low and behold though, I am now a thread reading and posting member of musclecar-evolution.com ... !

Cammin02ss
04-16-2012, 05:30 PM
ive already told Damon & Myles about yall trying to get on the site.. Damon went through and accepted and deleted a bunch of spam accounts maybe he messed up on a few.. LOL he's known for that...

david068513
04-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Damon, what a joke for someone that runs a site....

DietCoke
05-05-2012, 09:19 PM
They've denied my registration like four times now.

BrianSF-GA
05-06-2012, 02:51 PM
They've denied my registration like four times now.

Damn ... why is that? Maybe it's the login name?