Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

new idea, might work but might not

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 08:01 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new idea, might work but might not

I cannot seem to find what it is called so I will describe it, what i have done to my Camaro is taken the Camaro sign on the back and cut it out and installed a red led light behind so at night it glows Camaro. well I am coming but with another idea with putting a light behind something to make it glow.

If you have seen a 2010 Mustang gt500 (leave the mustang comments for later lol), when you open the door it lights up SVT, Well i am looking into getting this done on my Camaro but I want it to read z28 or Camaro z28.

I know someone has already done this but I have not done research on it yet but I am going to attempt to do this design this summer. I know I wont have clearance between the plastic and the car so i am going to have to come up with a design on how to make this work.

What do you guys think of it? Don't hate to much on it lol it was just a thought.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://emblempros.com/inc/sdetail/2004/15714

contact roger at emblempros. i'm sure he can help you out with whatever you want.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:53 AM
On The Tree

I believe anti-cop ram air, screen name, did this with Camaro panels and the firebird plates in the front. Maybe you could search and find his post on it. Good luck, looks cool in my opinion.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by IROCSS
I believe anti-cop ram air, screen name, did this with Camaro panels and the firebird plates in the front. Maybe you could search and find his post on it. Good luck, looks cool in my opinion.
Alright ill have to do that thanks.

Quick Reply: new idea, might work but might not