Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Gi: 2004 cts-v fs/trade

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 03:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gi: 2004 cts-v fs/trade

Year: 2004
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $21000
Mileage: 67000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm thinking about selling my 2004 cts-v.. Or seeing what is out there for a trade. Clean title.

Car is flawless with 67xxx miles, Silver, Black interior, Black leather with all options... Heated seats, power everything, nav, sunroof, has it all and all works just like it should! A/C heat. Bone stock except for Lingenfilter CAI and muffler delete in to 4in tips.. Car is lowered on H&R springs and the MM spacers. (have all the stock) Painted factory wheels (black siver centercaps) with Nitto tires 70% all around, (have 5) tinted tail lights, 3rd brake light, side markers, and front turn signals, grille trim is painted to match, and the mesh part is black, head lights have been painted to match around the outside as well (silver).. HID in the fogs 10k I believe, led in the marker also.. Car has no problems runs awesome, shifts fine. Just looking to see if there is any interest or trades that catch my eye... So trades are welcome.

Got the car from another member on here just 6 months or so ago. Ive done alot of reseach on a few sites, the only things that I notice is that the motor mounts are going to need to be replaced. Common problem on these cars. The clutch is stock, doesn't slip just not made for pounding on. The car is still on stock diff and axels. I dont race it so no real reason to upgrade. Like I said before car runs great just looking to see if I could sell or trade.

Mainly interested in trucks (ext cab and crew cabs) and SUVs, Diesels, anything that is turbo or supercharged, must be street-able, 6-speed or auto, must have low miles unless it is just badass.. TBSS, SilveradoSS, lifted, bagged, lowered, no projects. Camaros, GTOs ect.

Asking $21,000obo for the car, PM if interested, located in SE Kansas, 70 miles North of Tulsa. Maybe willing to meet halfway or travel for the right trade. Will trade for something+ cash coming my way also.
Names Cory (620) 515-2 6 seven nine..
Can get more pics of anthing you want email or text just let me know!

Old 03-25-2012, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

Nobody looking for a fast family car
Old 03-25-2012, 05:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01zb4c
Nobody looking for a fast family car
Not knocking, trying to be helpful, price is a few thousand off the mark.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

I know it is high. Mainly looking for a good trade. Price is OBO also tho. Thanks
Old 04-23-2012, 09:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gpkid16
Not knocking, trying to be helpful, price is a few thousand off the mark.
more than a few, I've trying to decide on pulling the trigger on a clean 04 w/ 69k miles for 16,700
Old 04-23-2012, 11:14 PM
On The Tree

Car sold about a month ago..