Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

05-07 Corvette Spec 3+ clutch kit with Fidanza Flywheel

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05-07 Corvette Spec 3+ clutch kit with Fidanza Flywheel

Category: Accessories
Price: $800
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I'm selling a Spec 3+ with matching Fidanza flywheel. It was made for a 05-07 corvette LS2. I'm not sure if it will mate with any other engines but if others know if it will I'd appreciate it if you added it to this listing. Anyways on to the clutch and flywheel. Here are the specs directly from each manufacturer.

Model number # SC663F

SPEC Clutch Kit Stage 3+ 05-07 C6. SPEC Clutch kits are one the newest and most popular clutch upgrades for the T56.

stage 1 - 425 ft lbs tq capacity - 3400 psi pressure plate
stage 2 - 530 ft lbs tq capacity - 3800 psi pressure plate
stage 2+ - 620 ft lbs tq capacity - 3800 psi pressure plate
stage 3 - 700 ft lbs tq capacity - 3800 psi pressure plate
stage 3+ - 850 ft lbs tq capacity - 3800 psi pressure plate
stage 4 - 700 ft lbs tq capacity - 3800 psi pressure plate
stage 5 - 1050-1300 ft lbs tq capacity - 4000 psi pressure plate

It goes for 568 brand new without shipping

Then the flywheel.

Fidanza aluminum flywheels are made from the highest quality 6061 T6 aluminum. The material is fantastic for strength, heat dissipation and of course reduction in weight. The friction surface we use is an incredibly strong 1050 steel. The plates are milled to meet our high specifications. A Fidanza flywheel can mate with any type of clutch material, including organic, kevlar, ceramic, metallic and sintered iron. We attach the friction surface with military grade aerospace fasteners. The ring gears we use are also made from 1050 steel and are heat treated for durability. The gears are heated then pressed on and secured with grade 8 button screws. We were the first to utilize a stepped dowel system in most of our flywheel applications. This doweling method ensures that once the pressure plate is installed the dowels cannot be removed because they become locked into place. Fidanza designs and builds flywheels with extreme precision. Fidanza give tuners, racers and builders the high performance and unmatched power theyre seeking.

This flywheel goes for 394 brand new without shipping

I'm selling them both together in an unopened package for 800 plus shipping! It's 150 dollars off for the same BRAND NEW clutch kit and flywheel you'd get if you were to order it from a shop. Located in Temecula California. PM me here or hit up my email at myselfaffliction@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 05-07 Corvette Spec 3+ clutch kit with Fidanza Flywheel-img5224y.jpg   05-07 Corvette Spec 3+ clutch kit with Fidanza Flywheel-img_5227.jpg  
Old 03-31-2012, 07:59 PM
Teching In

Make some offers people!
Old 05-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Teching In

forgot about this clutch sitting around....new price 700!
Old 08-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Haven't been keeping up on this sale like I should be. keep forgetting this is laying around in the house. I'll lower the price once more to 650 for this BRAND NEW Clutch and Flywheel. All of it is still in its original packaging. If you want a clutch that will handle your power and for a great price this is what you need!

Quick Reply: 05-07 Corvette Spec 3+ clutch kit with Fidanza Flywheel